Reviews for What He Grows To Be
lalalamb chapter 1 . 7/9
Hmm interesting. Harry is a sweetheart as always. Saint Potter xD I like how long the chapter is btw
noulis chapter 6 . 7/9
Damn. First, this is an awesome chapter. I really enjoy your writing. I quickly recalled what happened earlier even though the previous update feels like forever ago.
Breesabry chapter 6 . 7/9
I love this fic !
Flower15 chapter 6 . 7/8
thank you for updating! cant wait to see their family relationship finally turn to love one! keep up the good work
HoboHeartLover chapter 6 . 7/8
Harry... Harry. You should've never taught Tom a restraining spell. Thats quite possibly one of the stupidest things I've seen you do.
isylador chapter 6 . 7/8
Amazing as always! This is so wonderful to read :)
Muse-Dono chapter 6 . 7/8
I keep re-reading this chapter. Truly, you are a brilliant author! I love how you write and flash out the characters, especially Tom!

I can’t wait to read more, to see Tom is going to react/move forward after his failed attempt, and how he is later going to try to woo Harry!

Although, I imagine that there are few obstacles that Tom has to over come before he tries that last one. I hope that Harry gives a very stern talking to Tom about consent and sexual harassment. Because no matter how eagerly I or the other readers read the part, or how much we enjoyed it, what Tom did -Imperioing Harry- is NOT okay! And, like Harry said, he wouldn’t allow himself to take advantage of a student. Does Tom have the self control to wait two more years; I wonder?

Anyways, fabulous work, and I hope you update again soon!
MusicInfiresMe chapter 6 . 7/8
And I oop- Tom did an oopsie _ Not gonna lie, when I woke up and saw the notification I literally dropped everything (including my phone, which had the notification XD) I just want to say that I am in absolute awe of your writing abilities. The way you write the characters is so gripping. It literally has me at the edge of my seat when I'm reading, just waiting with bated breath for what will happen next. The story is so gripping, just seeing how not only is Tom so possessive in a twisted way but so is HARRY!

Your story is so unique,in my opinion, because it is one that can go so many different ways but even then, when the next chapter is posted it never fails to knock the wind out of me from the pure shock of the turns it took. Not many stories have been able to do that to me, not even from bestselling authors.

Honestly, it makes me so interested in the idea of reading about characters that you create yourself with a story and world that completely comes from you. I honestly have nothing much to say aside from your writing is impeccable and just so well-written. If I could give you a freaking reward for best writing I have ever seen then I would. Just bravo
nickles1600 chapter 6 . 7/8
OMG this was a brilliant chapter and you left it on the cliffhanger that I had been waiting for DAMN you are a brilliant and talented writer. I literally read over the entire chapter it was amazing it pulling me right in and held me until the very very end. Plz update soon I am bouncing on the balls of my feet in anticipation for the next chapter plz plz plz I can't wait to see where you take this story next.
Miss-Nails-Black chapter 6 . 7/8
It was an awesome chapter! I'm so in love with your story, and I can't wait to see more. I wonder how Harry gonna react to Tom's behavior. Will he be understanding, like "it's just a teenager phase", or will he be aware of Tom's reals intentions, and include this on the reward and punishment system?
l.write.sins.not.tragedies chapter 6 . 7/8
Yessss!
God what a rollercoaster. I was not expecting harry to cast obliviate. Cant wait to read Tom's POV.
I am repeating this but your writing sucks the reader right into the story. Absolutely phenomenal!

P.s.- I received the notification for this chapter at 3 am and got out of bed to read it. Couldn't wait till morning. XD
Antares Riddle Potter chapter 5 . 6/19
¡Merlin! ¡Me encantó!
ruthnechan chapter 5 . 6/4
Harry scared me, I understand (kinda?) why whe did what he did, but... I don't know, poor Tom didn't deserve seeing something so explicit like that. Not that he's inocente but seeing your father figure or whatever they are DYING RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU must be terrifying. But, I still love the story. I actually like how ambiguous they love is, and I mean, I don't understand with my head but my heart sorta get the idea, and they truly care for each other in very unhealthy and unique way? I don't know what to say, because I really loved reading this, and I read it in on go, and I love your writing it's flow is so easy, fresh and even the chapters being long it's no tiryng at all, everything is fun, I can relate to the characters, i love with all my heart Tom, I didn't like some of my stepfather either (but I don't think my relationship with my mom was anything like this hahaha).
I don't agree with a lot of choices being made here by the characters (I understand that they're a different from you so I think they actions are they own responsibility, crazy I know) but everything makes sense, so I'm good with it. I mean, Tom's type of love would probably be something possessive like this cause he didn't have a healthy love to begin with. And Harry don't have anyone here, he's alone and have to make this work or a lot of people he cares about in the future will die. There's a lot of pressure.
I hope seeing you soon, cause I'm really curious about Harry's new work and how it'll influence Tom's life.
Best wishes to you

PS: it's almost 5am, there's probably a lot of mistake, please don't mind them
Chii-pet chapter 5 . 4/22
Is this gonna be updated? It's labeled completed, so I didn't know. I just discovered it and I'm in looooove. I don't think I've read a story yet from Tom's POV. I understand if it takes awhile to update; these chapters are massive (I also love that). So, Author, if you see this, I send all my love and support and thanks!
Frost Merry Darkness Luver chapter 5 . 2/17