Reviews for The Effects of Light Magic
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 6/26
At least Katarina was not that dense here. And Maria, she chose her happiness
Fremde Is Not Taken okay chapter 1 . 5/8
this is exactly what I thought of the second Light Magic and its capabilities were mentioned! SO GOOD! Very niiiice!
StarReaderX chapter 1 . 5/7
This is too cute! My heart literally can’t stop beating! Awesome job!
ErrorDataExpunged chapter 1 . 5/4
Hopefully the anime release will lead to the story having its own category
Yuhitsu chapter 1 . 5/3
God I need more of this ahhhhh XD
riotgirl777 chapter 1 . 5/3
love it! I've always hoped Katarina would have used her knowledge of her life in Japan to propel herself in life further. That is to say, I really enjoy how you wrote her. I hope if you make more fiction for this series in the future we can continue to see her in a more aware and thoughtful state. I'd love to see how Katarina's fiance and other admirers would react to her new personality shift.
mistalenny chapter 1 . 4/26
I started watching the anime and I fell in love with it and I started to browse the internet for fanfics. Kinda sad that there aren't a lot but I really enjoyed this one!
Caeoltoiri chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
Oh my. Oh my, oh my. This is.. wonderful! Superb! I've just discovered this fandom and blew through the manga and then the light novel within the day, and for you to write something so twisty as her absentmindedness being brain damage... Wonderful!

I thoroughly enjoyed this read, and your interpretation of a less scatterbrained Katarina. Maria's thoughts were quite on point too, and I really liked the kiss- I'm sad our MC will not be doing fieldwork anymore, but I don't mind this more mature version of her. It's a nice change of pace.

Looking forward to more, if you'll write anything else for this fandom. I'm excited for the anime adaptation in April 2020! And I hope there'll be more than just a hint of yuri, lol.
Garbouw Deark chapter 1 . 11/9/2019
The lack of Bakarina fics on this site is a tragedy, so I'm glad you're helping remedy that!