Reviews for No OrIgInAlItY
endragh chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
this is confusing but i like it(and if you do not want to put this on the please email me it at

_ endragh _
Minna chapter 2 . 4/30/2004
Rolling on floor laughing my ass off!
Hey, why'dya stop? Continuue!
SaiyukiCritic chapter 2 . 3/8/2004
*beams a rare smile* I haven't laughed (not to mention falling off my chair while fighting back tears) for an eternity! Can't believe I'm actually smiling. Hilarious, hilarious, and did I mention hilarious?
water guardiane chapter 2 . 9/26/2003
this can be cool if goku also had a girl to fight for but this is kind of god
AOM chapter 2 . 9/18/2003
Like chapter 2.2 a lot.

Is Goku grateful to Sanzo for saving him from 500 years detention now I wonder.

Keep it up. I really don't know how you can have more than 3 fics going at a time and still keep the quality.
lizalou42 chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
Knew I shouldn't have read the second chapter... I've got tears leaking out of my eyes. My co-workers are going to think I'm emotionally unstable... Love your work sf! Write on! (now there's a silly play on words...)
lizalou42 chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Oke, so here I am sitting at "work" bored, so I decide to visit to do some much needed fanfiction catching up, and I'm sitting trying not to laugh too hard lest my superiors think I'm psycho, because I'm reading this little parody of yours. The Battle of Originality versus Cliche. Whew!
MachiGai chapter 2 . 8/17/2003
Hilarious and ingenius, as usual. I've never read fanfiction so well written, even at times it's meant to be bad...

Oh yes, is the matteru thing deliberate? Since surely you know the order form is matte, mate! or machinasai.

Anyway, keep up the excellent work!
amaltia chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
Love the originality in this chapter! ;)

funny and rude and funny

want more

ja ne

kitsune oni
Thowra chapter 2 . 8/5/2003
Woa...this fic is totally crazy!

Please continue!
Fall chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
The Three Principals! And ickle Hakkai-chan beating up 1,0 school bullies - I can't take it *giggles more* - so much for having the "good" guy personality and always breaking up fights because it's "bad".

Go on. We need more humor now.
X-parrot chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
"I lent you a pencil when you broke all of yours stabbing people’s eyes out!" just made me giggle hysterically...not sure why, except that I'm a sick bird.
Karcy chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
I liked the school bully bit. Eh. I laughed too much today.
incandescens chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
And, you know - even when you try to be bad, you're good. ;)

So how many Running Jokes do we have by now? Koumyou on pot. Any - _any_ - mention of "the shed" . . .
The Penumbra chapter 2 . 8/4/2003
Hahahaha! that was so funny! (_)