Reviews for All That Was Lost
xavierxaphista chapter 1 . 10/4/2019
I really enjoyed this one-shot. I wonder if Ash will ever get his bag back, and what he would do with the new mementos (excluding the Mini-Misty lure and handkerchief). It would be an interesting follow up.
Voldinette chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
This was incredible to read, I really enjoyed it. I love how everything felt natural and the way you used the characters didn't feel weird and OOC
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
Great job!
igor.arriagadavenegas chapter 1 . 6/22/2019
a sweet albeit a short one, well writting and very fluffy. Just like the doctor receted
Miss geek chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Hi this is a great story loved the poke-shipping moments love ur dragon shipping stories too and yes unfortunately there are those reviewers that are mean pls take the advice of others and best to block those unkind reviewers
Fire4Heaven chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
As Hybrid warned. Block St Elmo's Fire.
MissVulpix chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Loved it. Definitely based in an alternative universe since the Black and White anime finished a while ago but I really appreciate the story and seeing Ash’s reaction to losing his mementos. Great job!
Blades of Chance chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
I warned you via pms but you wouldn't respond. Please next time don't post in the middle of the night.

[ don’t watch the anime, so I’m not going to be able to review this story on content. Please tag your story as anime fic so people searching for anime fic can find it. ]

He's lying St has watched the anime. Secondly no one uses it to search in this fandom.

[You wouldn’t capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn’t capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard.]

Pokemon names are not species names. Game Freak has stated this over and over again. It's canon that they are proper names.

[ue formatting rules remain constant regardless of punctuation, so this should be ["Something you like, Mist?" he teased.]]

No dialogue is formatted as "Hello," She said.
St Elmo's Fire chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
I don’t watch the anime, so I’m not going to be able to review this story on content. Please tag your story as anime fic so people searching for anime fic can find it. Find your story under “Manage Stories” and select it from the dropdown menu that says “World: Any” in the “Category” section.

You wouldn’t capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn’t capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you’re using it as the pokemon’s name, ie, Ash’s pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it’s a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you’re thinking of capitalizing, like trainer or professor or gym.

["Something you like, Mist?" He teased.]

Dialogue formatting rules remain constant regardless of punctuation, so this should be ["Something you like, Mist?" he teased.]
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Don't ignore jt. That user trying to help you with bullies
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2019
Well ignore that last review ur story was good trust me I felt the emotions from ash so sad yet understandable
SunMoon6798 chapter 1 . 6/1/2019
Hey, welcome. So look a warning given you are writing a Pokemon story. Farla, St Elmo's Fire, Talarc, Spencer841, Handle Criticism Maturely, and a few others are known bullies on this site who review only to destroy stories and promote drama.

They will push their believes down your throat, demand you redo your story to fit their wants and no, they are the super minority and hated by the fandom. They also tend to post pms publicly so responding to them is ill advised.

They start off with a disclaimer about honestly thinking it would help. It doesn't they want you to be screwed over as they complain about trival nonsense that got their panties in a twist.

They think Pokemon is slavery. That you should capitalize the way they want, fyi Pokemon names are not species names and that's been officially recongized in modern English. So yes it's correct to capitalize Pikachu for instance. Oh, and they give out false dialogue formatting (It's "Hello," She said dialogue is a seperate sentence). Spend time putting out a text block of non issues that are not going to help you. Don't get me started on Arceus.

What's worse is they all try to pass it off as them being critics in their reviews. Any review with it in the begining should be ignored if you get it.

Oh and if they say that they are being bullied. Know that they are lying as they been doing it too this fandom for years now and are just pissed that a group are working to stop it. The admins told them to knock it off.

If that's not enough on my profile is proof its utter nonsense. oh and if there is a guest reviewer titled "Take Down Hybrid" know that is's actually Handle Criticism Maturely the biggest of all of Farla's supporters and an utter troll who only doing this shit because Hybrid gave her criticism. The girls gone off the deep end and into complete insanity.

Best to remove it.

Speaking of them they had twice agreed to stop but don't. Even after being told to stop by the admins, their friends, and even random strangers. Right now they are somehow convinced that Hybrid, a woman, is a man.

If they claim they have proof don't. Its all utter nonsense land they been told by the admins to take it down.

As for the users you need to block and how, you block by heading to heading too the toolbar were you posted a story. Click on account and you should see the option to block users. The add their id numbers .

64005

5373533

4416847

1357526

6889405
pappinjordan17 chapter 1 . 6/1/2019
this was fucking beautiful my guy/gal. shit brought a tear to my eye.