Reviews for Against Their Will
Whatfunny chapter 8 . 6/14
this was a very nice story! glad everything is ok now
Uia chapter 8 . 6/10
yesssssss...brilliant job
Aramitz chapter 8 . 6/12
Thank you for finishing it. It was a great story. :)
lizard1969 chapter 8 . 6/9
loved it thank you...the poison was genius!
Uia chapter 6 . 6/7
not sure why my other reviews didn't come through...so happy to see Papa T coming to rescue his boys

a reckoning is coming
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 8 . 6/8
Love the ending I so can see Porthos feeling so bad for what he did and Aramis trying to get him to see that he hold him not responsable .. great fic!
Julie chapter 5 . 6/6
I always enjoy your stories and this is no exception. Liked the twist of having Perrault found out by other musketeers in Paris and now help is hopefully near at hand for our foursome. I enjoy having a bit more familiarity with other musketeers and that you include them in several of your stories. I always felt it a little strange the TV series didn't give us that, with the exception of the cadets in season three. It felt like the inseperables weren't very connected to the rest of their regiment! Very enjoyable read as always Em. Looking forward to the denouement.
beeblegirl chapter 8 . 6/8
Yes, I enjoyed this story. Thank you.
Deana chapter 8 . 6/8
LOL great ending to an excellent story!
GoGirl212 chapter 8 . 6/8
Great ending and I loved the cavalry to the rescue! Of course none of the boys gets out of this without somehow being battered, but I love the Captain at the end and the rest of the regiment getting to show their fraternity and loyalty too. Treville's punishment was the perfect revenge.
Deana chapter 7 . 6/7
Great chapter! Good timing, Treville!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 7 . 6/7
The battle begins Porthos against the wicked toad while he waits for help .. Athos and the boys sharing a moment that Porthos is alive making nosie .. Treville is headed there and runs into the the othetrs running like scared rats .. Yiikes Porthos takes a stike !
Uia chapter 4 . 6/5
this was brilliant

plz update soon
Jmp chapter 4 . 6/5
Porthos really took a big risk drugging Aramis, but it seems to have worked, now I hope they all have time to recover. Really enjoying reading. Thanks.
LordLady chapter 7 . 6/7
This is one heck of a story! Wow!