Reviews for Riders of the Storm
Ultra Rodimus chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
I am not whining! I am merely commenting that you promised me you'd post the first chapter of Memory in Metal. Last January. I have been eagerly waiting for it ever since. But since it has not shown up, I feel I have been lied to, and that is something I really HATE!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 4 . 12/8/2004
Ultra Rodimus chapter 4 . 11/10/2004
Liar! You lied to me, Selah! You lied!
Ultra Rodimus chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
Selah? You ok? Haven't heard from you in months. I was wondering if you would consider posting even a single chapter of Memory in Metal. You did tell me you were going to, the last time you e-mailed me. What's gong on? Is something wrong? I really like your fics, but it would be nice to see an update.
Ultra Rodimus chapter 4 . 6/9/2004
Hi, Selah. Remember me? What happened to Memory in Metal? I recall you saying that you'd post a chapter or two. Now I hear it's stalled. Please post at least part of it!
Flyby Stardancer chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
This is cool! Is this the end to this paticular fic, or are there gonna be more chapters? And are there gonna be more fics in this series? I wanna know what happens next!
Foxey chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
Oh my goodness, I haven'thad the chance to be online recently and I'm just now finding your fic!

And I can't tell you how happy I am to see the sequal to "On Your Shore"! It was that story that introduced me to Yaoi, I'll admit I had to read the stroy a couple of times to get used to it but now I find Yaoi very cute!

I hate that not many people are reviewing a story that derseves it, I've gotten to chapter 2 so far and I'm impressed by the way you've written this. You can see everything in the mind's eye.

Please update this soon, I'm very taken with it at the moment. _

Thank you so much for writting this, I'm sure you've opened many peoples minds with this saga. I know you have mine.

~Foxey
Starchaser chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Glad you liked it! This is a finished fic actually, as part of the series, RiD: The Prometheus Cycle. TPC #3, Memory in Metal, may be done as soon as the end of summer - depends on how my other writing projects go. _
CCG-Neko chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
interesting story, I especially like the first chapter, written from Cerebros pov., really nice, never seen that before, when's the next chapter? (slaps herself, shouldn't be so darned eager!), I'm able to do spell check, but I like what's written