Reviews for Ladies Night
Judy chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Wonderful n funny cute way. Loved it!
madam-fandom chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
nice. i like batman as a softie. I didnt think it would suit him, but you wrote it so beautifully that I can't help but love it. M
GreyHorseRanger01 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Oh, Bats! Your voice is every girl's weakness!
ArtStorm chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Write another one of these please! I love them! :)
NANA100 chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Okay please tell me theres a third one i love the story.
Sapphiire chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
:D this is great! Very funny. Hope you write more like this one!
Peekablue1981 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Another great story! The characters are, again, written very well. Funny & sweet. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks!
Wildcard999 chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I loved that exchange of body language between Batman and Superman! It was even funnier having it all told from the POV of the pea-/oreo/ gallery! XD The ending took a second though.

WW at a tranny bar. How...complicated.

Lol. GL was just...

LOL! A completely, actionless, rescue at a nightclub. W. T. F?

/I don’t care if you’re right about the Oreos, the B* does not use cookies as weapons. I have an urban myth to protect./

That ending was...!
Sailor Libra24 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I love this story.
Ember Koramin chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
This is very, very funny, as well as serious in parts. Very good overall. I plan on reading your other stories when I get the time.
sweetmidnight chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I almost fell off my chair, I was laughing so hard. I especially liked the bits with J'onn and his Oreos. One of the funniest fics I've read, I hope you continue to write more stories similar to this one!
DreamsFire chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Yeah, that was another gut-buster.

anonymous chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
i luved this! so sweet and funny. thank u!
Flatlander Jr chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
yet another well written, funny story! I love it all. It was good seeing Bruce and Clark act like close friends, both in this fic and in 'Man's World'. I loved the bits with the Oreos - especially the part when J'onn cries when Flash takes his Oreos away. That was hilarious! I loved the ending to this fic, too. On to the next one!
Bruce and Diana Wayne chapter 1 . 8/29/2004