Reviews for Good and Evil: The Reign of Rekka
LimerenceMag chapter 9 . 3/27/2008
Gotsta love the tiger :3

Very cute story idea.
Jgal chapter 9 . 10/9/2006
Never loose your inspiration!
Paragon of Evil chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
I like your story, keep up the good work, also if u want to. Check out my B&W story, Black and White: Evil vs. Evil
Khanlusa chapter 4 . 1/8/2006
GOOD LORD!

Its leaping mutton! LMAO!

This was good. teehee... leaping mutton.

Anyway. Good fic.
Khanlusa chapter 8 . 1/6/2006
GO REKKA! GO REKKA!

Good story mate.
Coyotes Blue chapter 9 . 12/5/2005
Yay! new chapter!

I can't wait to see how it ends.

In the first game, i made it to the last land. But I stopped playing after getting the first village.
joel chapter 9 . 12/1/2005
Ace! I am glad you have started writing again! :)
Jazzerman chapter 9 . 11/30/2005
Great to see you're still alive. keep this fic alive!
Treuan chapter 8 . 10/22/2005
Hi im a long time reader and i wanted to say that this storys GREAT! oh, and is your miroku the hentai(perv) from inuyasha? one last thing... UPDATE NOW! or i'll break my vow to never hurt anyone that's not trying to maim me and i'll send my ape to extreme megablast(he just learnt it. took me all weekend, stupid learning system.)you!
Abunai Daija chapter 8 . 4/30/2005
Its been a long time since you updated a chapter...:D (This is Generic Dragon, and earlier reviewer):)
Coyotes Blue chapter 8 . 4/4/2005
I love it. It was funny too. :)
Jazzerman chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Can't wait to see what happens next! This is a good fic in my book. I only wish my new compy could play B&W...
zeroray chapter 8 . 3/13/2005
I still love the story. One problem as far as I can see. If Rekka is a Goddes of War, then why isn't she creating an army? I know it is kind of soon but I think you have to decide whether Rekka will conqure Lethys the real way. Or will there by an army fight? Anyway, I hope it is ok, I took your idea for a human form for the Gods and put it in my story. Oh, and if you could get to review my story (no one does) that would be appreciated.
zeroray chapter 6 . 3/12/2005
By the way, I think it's time you updated!
zeroray chapter 7 . 3/10/2005
I really enjoyed the seven chapters so far. Bits of funny stuff, tedious creature training. You bring to life the creatures who we know nothing about and dont develope a bond with in the game, and we get to know them. I can't wait until Rekka gets an army in Land 2 or if you are simply going to wait until B&W 2 comes out. I'm a HUGE fan of Black and White and I will defenitly be reading your story througout its entierty. Keep up the good work!