Reviews for Sai No More
RustedEagleWings chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Great story. I like how Touya found out in the en.
Yuval25 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I cried through the whole story, like lots and lots of tears. It's really sad that Sai disappeared, it's a sore spot for me.
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
I'm glad that Hikaru got to tell someone about Sai, and that Waya and Isumi got some closure as well, because Waya was obsessed with Sai and Isumi watched him sob mysteriously in that game that pushed Hikaru back into Go, so they understood. Great fic. :)
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
Of course you feel lighter, Hikaru... Grief is easier to deal with if you let it out, not hide it from everyone.

There was a video camera? Oh, dear... That's not something you want to have on tape...

So this is your version of how Akira came to know... I'm glad Akira accepted the truth fairly easily...

Well written. Good read.
Ferrero chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Ooh! I loved it! I was into shounen-ai but now I'm trying to get all the addiction off my back.

I've always wanted to know what'd happen if Touya knew about Sai and how he finds out about it, and now I have my answer!

Thank you so much for not inserting any shounen-ai into this story!

Your pace, language and plot were good too! I hope to see more stories like this!

Thanks again!

Ferrero
star chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
wow...wow! that wuz exciting! thank you for writing it. :D
Gonrie chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
That is the best Hikaru No Go story I ever read. And I'm absolutely not kidding!
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Yay nice story!
Nelja chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Nice fic.

I like a lot to read fics un which Hikaru tells Akira the truth about Sai... and I liked that in yours, Akira is the one who almost finds out the truth...

I liked the ending a lot, too.
Kay-chan15 chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
I really really like this fan fic. Not that I have anyting against shonen ai, but I'm glad that I could find a great non shonen ai [or any romance for that matter] fanfic. My firned and I are makign a web site and if you are ok with it, and I still have to talk to my friend, we might want to put your story up. PLease IM me on Aim/NIm or Yahoo! IM, my sn is cocacat15 on both. Or my email is

Kay-chan
Starlight Rose chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
How sad, but very very touching and sweet. I haven't gotten that far in the anime yet, but I have gotten to it in the manga. It's a wonderful story to a wonderful anime.
shiyu chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Good fiction keep it up. I love the plot it's so dramatic. Now I realize that story without shonen-ai / yaoi could be good like this. I'm waiting for your next story / chapter.
fascimility chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
A nice sweet fic! I like the ending. Do write more fics! .
Charmed chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Wow *_* This is such a good fic

i just love it, great job :P
yume chapter 1 . 5/3/2003