Reviews for Far Future 2: New Recruits
Psycho Tangerine chapter 10 . 5/15/2004
This one was great also. Poor Lexia.
Ibonekoen chapter 10 . 7/5/2003
Oh! *waits anxiously for Quantum Chaos*
Dagmar chapter 10 . 7/5/2003
Ohh, nice!

Can't wait for the last loose ends to be tied up - and what a great setup for more!

Get writing! NOW!
cmar chapter 10 . 7/5/2003
Very interesting ending, if a little confusing-purposely. Don't want to wait for the continuation, but I guess I'll have to.

I hope we'll find out what happened to James. I really liked him. Also like JJ, and all the kids, and want to see more of them and of course Eric, Wes, and Jen.
cmar chapter 9 . 6/28/2003
Big changes of mood, Lexia's confrontation, the de-pantsing (very funny) and the attack at the end. Again an effective combination of action, humor, and drama.
Ibonekoen chapter 9 . 6/28/2003
*grins* I love John's boxers. Actually, I'm amused by the whole maze thing. :-D Oh, suspense! I can't wait to see what happens!
Dagmar chapter 9 . 6/28/2003
Gr.

Hear the squeaking of hinges? That's my SIC being opened. How DARE you leave it like this? No fair! I want more, and I want it NOW!
SilverRider chapter 8 . 6/23/2003
Oh come on now, you can't leave it like that
cmar chapter 8 . 6/22/2003
Curiouser and curiouser. (Couldn't resist.)

I really like the way you have managed to combine humor, suspense, fantasy, and imagination here, not to mention weaving together all the different lines of action.

Have to wait a whole week for more - *sigh*.
Ibonekoen chapter 8 . 6/22/2003
OOh. . .can't wait to see what happens to the kids! *eagerly awaits the next chapter*
Dagmar chapter 8 . 6/22/2003
*giggle* Cute. I like the way you're miing humor with a real sense of danger - and I can't WAIT to see how Eric might react to the maze. Pretty please?
SilverRider chapter 7 . 6/19/2003
Oh...
Dagmar chapter 7 . 6/14/2003
Heehee. I'm simply loving this! Great stuff. More, please?
Ibonekoen chapter 7 . 6/14/2003
This story keeps getting more and more interesting. I'm loving the strangeness of the maze. :-D Can't wait to see what happens next.
cmar chapter 7 . 6/14/2003
Wow, what a great combination of action and humor. Loved James, in particular, he and JJ make a great team.

Very good chapter, the mystery deepens and good job of keeping track of multiple characters and storylines without being confusing.

Till next week...