Reviews for Far Future 2: New Recruits
SilverRider chapter 6 . 6/7/2003
interesting ending...

More i'm still confused as to how John ended up in the PINK world. _
Dagmar chapter 6 . 6/7/2003
Oh, love it! Great story, and want more! Pretty please? I'm sick, it's my b-day on the 10th ... just for me? Pweaaze?
cmar chapter 6 . 6/7/2003
Interesting bad guys, and lots of interesting fights. Liked the exchange between Eric and Gina, too.

The Mirrorcon ep was one of my favorites - nice to see reference to it. And still liking the 'wonderland' sort of atmosphere that John is in now. Also nice to see Wes back in action.
Dagmar chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
Me LIKES!

Love it, in fact ... and me want MORE! NOW!
cmar chapter 5 . 5/31/2003
Well, the girls have gotten more action than they probably wanted. I really like the 'through the looking-glass' world, love the whole fantasy aspect.

Nice treatment of the kids, who are still not adults emotionally.

Can't wait to find out how Shawn knows so much, too.
SilverRider chapter 5 . 5/31/2003
A Pink World...hahahahaha.. don't make me laugh! Other than that it's all good! Poor John, it not easy being compared to Daddy dear!
Dagmar chapter 3 . 5/19/2003
Very, very nice, if short. But you -did- warn about that, so I guess you're forgiven. For now. : )

Want more!
SilverRider chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
This one was good.

Poor John...was already fallen a sleep by the time Ben's class came around.

Yah, give more of this
White Tiger chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Man, just when you thought school was tough! I feel extreme pity for the Vengeance Rangers. Your descriptions of the training sessions have gone incredibly well, and it's nice to see how everyone's attitudes towards these changes are developing. This definitely makes one wonder about what else you have planned for them...
cmar chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Nice. I hope and trust the kids - and we - will see more action than traffic patrol.
Dagmar chapter 2 . 5/10/2003
Heehee.

PERFECT!

Speaking both as mother of a teenager, writer and devoted fan of yours. Absolutely great stuff. Want MORE!
Ibonekoen chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
As always, I totally love your stuff. Can't wait to see how this develops.
SilverRider chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
this is cool...loved Eric's uneassness...And Alice's idea.
Dagmar chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Oh, love this! Heehee.

Especially as a parent of a too-smartalecky-for-his-own-good teenager.

Very well done. More soon, please?
White Tiger chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Oh...another chapter of the legend begins! I absolutely adore the way you're expanding the Time Force universe, and I can't wait to see future chapters!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2