Reviews for The Chariot
Mif chapter 1 . 7/22
To anybody who's going to read this, Harry will die in the last chapter. There is a sequel but it is not completed if you want to go for closure.
TheCauldron chapter 20 . 2/11
*chokes* now I know why my friend always gets so upset when I have ideas for stories without a happy ending... *sobbing*
Guest chapter 20 . 12/5/2014
W.T.F
Guest chapter 20 . 6/23/2014
now now. Potter's dead? and I wasted two days n one night reading it/ I am not a fan of oh-so-happy endings but I definitely don't look forward to the death of HARRY POTTER in a HP fanfic. Twisted eh? I know its written back in 2003 n now its 2014. but, You c'd have kept him alive. Sorry, but clearly disappointed. Never mind. Btw, Zabini is clearly a guy. Don't know why so many people confuse it. Atta boy!
Yinzer Reader chapter 20 . 3/11/2014
I enjoyed your story very much and look forward to reading the sequel. You write Draco very well.

Maybe at the end of chaper 20 add an author's note about the sequel? That way there are less WTF moments.
Plainj117 chapter 20 . 3/1/2014
WTF?!
Aurora1991 chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
i really like this story so far, but i have to ask, why did you make zabini a girl? did you just not know he was a boy, or was it on purpose? it just sounds so wrong reading "she" when talking about blaise...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Cool
me chapter 20 . 5/30/2013
WHAT NOOOO where's everything else?! no. omfg i can't even. brb. catatonic right now
Guest chapter 20 . 3/21/2013
What the fuck. No. I refuse. That is NOT how it's supposed to end. You can't just rip my heart out and let me cry all night. I hate you and I hate this ending.
Rana chapter 20 . 3/4/2013
IT SEEMS THAT MY LIFE'S WORK IS TO REMIND READERS THAT THIS BRILLIANT TALE CONTINUES IN "THE HERMIT"...
KatStar chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
I know this was written before HBP and you probably don't even read these reviews anymore, but Blaise Zabini is a guy. I'm not complaining, though- girl Blaise is funny.
Annamera chapter 20 . 1/17/2013
Is this how your ending it? No happy ending? I liked it but it did make me sad, but it was good. Very well written.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/23/2012
I HATE IT! chhange it
chnge it now
you NNEDDD to change it!
Kialandi chapter 20 . 12/13/2012
1) Unexpected end. I loved it.
2) Gosh, Harry's so stupid.
3) So is Draco.