Reviews for 13 Reasons Why Glorybringer
Stormdapple chapter 17 . 4/27
CAN YOU PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
Auagategsuydgsjughgghhhhhhhhhhhahahaaaaaaaaa tell me what happensssssssss aaaaaaaaa I have read all of these chapters in one day! Aaaaaaa what happensssss!,!
Hi I just wanted to tell you that you put the last chapter here. What happens with Scarlet? I do not know. Please write it somewhere. It has been completely skipped over!
(PS all you dudes who say “my days sucks so much” “this is depressing” STOP READING! If you are already reading enough to know it’s depressing, you should stop. Plus, it mentions that suicide is involved in the description.) moonwatcher71—don’t listen to them. You are so skilled! I wish I could write like that.
Guest chapter 17 . 8/16/2021
you gonna update this dark sad amazing story?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/24/2021
you posted the last chapter here
BismarckLord chapter 1 . 3/2/2021
Hey isn't this a copy from the Wattpad version with Winter?
Shallowstream chapter 16 . 2/22/2021
I just saw the reviews and I just want to say to everyone that has reviewed things like "Please don't continue this" or "DO NOT CONTINUE THIS! THIS IS SO SAD! I HATE IT!" to buzz off. If you don't like the story, you can say that you don't like it, but just because you don't like it, it doesn't mean you have to ruin it for the people who DOES like it. Why are you even reading it? Some people even said that they hated it when they were on chapter 16 or 17, if you don't like it, then DON'T READ IT. Some people have different interests than you! So don't go around discouraging the author and RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE WHO LIKES IT. Whew, I feel better now.
Shallowstream chapter 17 . 2/4/2021
I just LOVE this story, honestly, I’m not really sure why, but it’s just AMAZING.I usually don’t like sad dark stories, but, oh my gosh, this is SO is the first story I’ve ever followed since I made my account, no kidding.
Hsjwivwhwnwgwgw chapter 15 . 12/21/2020
I hate you for doing this story it’s so sad! :(
Guest chapter 17 . 12/9/2020
It was TERRIBLE no offense I am thoroughly depressed now. why did you have to make it PEOPLE? Suicide is TERRIBLE WWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT I HATE IT. NO RoMANCE NO DRAGONS. TERRIBLE. I HATE IT I HAtE IT I HATE IT!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2020
I read the first chapter and felt depressed. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEE DONT WRITE MMMOOOOORRREEEE :'( :'( *CRYING WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY*?*
Below chapter 17 . 10/25/2020
Breeze the spiritwing
This was amazing I cried.
tonix63 chapter 3 . 7/3/2020
This is awesome. Aaaand I hate to tell you this. but I'm crying.
Gj chapter 11 . 4/18/2020
Wow this is really good and from the heart
SolarFlare579 chapter 17 . 8/23/2019