Reviews for Wood it Work
Ep chapter 25 . 2/20
Excellent
Merci pour la lecture
Damien Evermere chapter 6 . 1/8
Templars are a dangerous thing they believed they were doing gods work but they weren't. Still holy symbols should be useful
fanreader18 chapter 25 . 1/4
I'm so excited to see where else this goes. I'm also looking forward to seeing how else they break them lol.
Mcgiggletits chapter 25 . 12/16/2023
You should update this one and the green lantern one!
yomobo06 chapter 25 . 12/6/2023
thank you for the awesome chapters and I hope you have a wonderful week
red-jacobson chapter 25 . 11/12/2023
One nice thing about being on a writing tear, I have a bunch of chapters to catch up on when I need a breather! This is another of your stories I'm greatly enjoying, basically because of the characterization Catherine, and also Mayor Wilkins. I'm curious if the changes the kids have already made have moved Catherine away from her cheerleading obsession? And any story featuring the Mayor is a good one to me!
WearyCurmudgeon chapter 25 . 10/29/2023
- Trinkets
They might also want to consider those "X charges a day" items, like say "Cure Disease", "Neutralise Poison", "Remove Curse".

None of those things either exist or come "cheap" (read; as in the moral objections to achieve those means are significant) in the Buffyverse.

Included the "remove curse" one, as dependent upon your pov; the affliction that laid low Joyce could either fall into the disease or curse category.

And "Aspect of the Demon" might also fall into the curse category.

Hell, the Slayer ability might count as a Curse depending on your POV.

Good way to empower Faith without killing Kendra. (Same with taking the latter off world.)

- Ponder
Also how would "protection from evil 10ft radius" work on the Hellmouth? Otherwise you could enchant a number of bricks that way, to have a substitute threshold barrier, which might be handy if you're running a motel.

Same applies to the "Sanctuary" spell.
Josh Dare chapter 25 . 9/10/2023
You do fantastic work. Keep it up with whatever you do that has the muses singing to you.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/28/2023
I just realized how many of your stories are so damn good I can't fathom how you think of these things they're amazing I I just can't say enough positive things about your writing the only thing I can think of is I wish to God you wrote more and wrote often I can only say thank you for writing I greatly enjoyed it and please write more and thank you
Mortred101 chapter 25 . 8/27/2023
Yay! More chapters of this awesome fic
Thank you author for this masterpiece!
crocket chapter 25 . 8/8/2023
goddess off wisdom on elans worlds hears them talk about another goddess off wisdom...she goes and meets willow who talks quantum theory..the adventures meet a drunk goddess complaing about learning to muchg from willow so she needs to drink to forget some. lol nice chapter poor wizard to melt or to mount.
crocket chapter 24 . 8/8/2023
it say food food food oh boobs food burp...um typical teenage male stuff funny enough
SophisticatedIdiot chapter 25 . 8/7/2023
“Wish he looked at me that way," Elan teased.

"I feel much the same," Brack said with a grin.

Wait, is he boinking a dragon?! He’s not even a bard! Omg! How skilled/lucky!
lordkalel chapter 25 . 8/4/2023
I hope Jonathan jokns the gabg in the future and when hear aboutbtheir plans to go to Narnia, he responds that 'But Narnia was destroyed at the end'
WBH21C chapter 25 . 8/2/2023
SWEET! Glad to see more of this.
1,182 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »