Reviews for Wood it Work
Lord Sia chapter 20 . 6h
"A pair of shy and awkward Lovecraftian horrors... Planning their second date."

Lines like this is why I will never stop enjoying your works. Just, mwah! [Throws a kiss into the air.] C'est magnifique!
St. Fyrecat chapter 18 . 12/3
Love this story! Can't wait for more!
crocket chapter 19 . 12/3
lol omake they. vamps go to shop for something and see a load of scales , ask what sort they say dragon, vamp looks out back and see's elan asleep outside but thinks she dead due to amount blood around her (she ate some cows), goes back and tells his mates what a30 ft part divine creature looks like. when asked where the dragon they said she got in way so she had to go they think killed her but she off shopping in next chapter.
Ylang-Ylang chapter 20 . 12/3
I don't know whether this was the best chapter or whether the 2nd chapter was the best, I just know this is among one of your funniest stories. Although you are a ways away from rivaling Sir Terry Pratchatt...you come damn close.
CMVreud chapter 20 . 12/2
I SHIP THAT!
KUDOS, ,MEAT, GOLD AND WENCHES FOR YE'! Becaue this is... surprisingly heartwarming I find.
verycoolname chapter 20 . 11/30
this is either hilariously adorable or adorably hilarious, and I can't tell which.
Ouch chapter 20 . 11/30
I laughed hard enough it hurt.
TyDragon30 chapter 20 . 11/30
I love this story. It is one of my two number one favorites. Please release more chapters soon. Thank you for the story. :)
Larry? Moe? Is Carla supposed to be Curly?
Centaurious chapter 19 . 11/29
If you suffer from mild reflux pepperoni and pineapple is great. The pineapple cuts the spices and makes the hours after eating much nicer but you still get to enjoy pepperoni pizza. :)
NonSolus chapter 20 . 11/29
Aaahhh, love; it always finds a way )
Kling chapter 20 . 11/29
One hell of a gaming session. Laughing out loud does not do it justice. Thanks for posting
keichan2 chapter 20 . 11/29
Bwahahahahahaha!
Hilarious!

Thanks for sharing!

I hope to read more soon!
The-Horseman-of-Death chapter 20 . 11/29
elan/tch'lech OTP i never in a hundred thousand years would have thought of this pairing but it seems so obvious in retrospect can this be cannon please?
That, that ending punch line was rather comical. Truly from the eyes of mortals as well as those that were left alive a visage of the vengful destroyers speaking enjoyably before the sea of blood and corpses would truly be a stuff from lovecraft.