Reviews for Wood it Work
Difdi chapter 23 . 11/15
Cue Jesse coming out of the closet to his family joke in 3… 2… 1…
CyberDragonEX chapter 23 . 9/2
I just finished rereading this - funny story.

As a side note, I had an idea for how Jessie could more easily go about making his Sword - Just use the practically indestructible Crystalized Blood. Make a Sword mold, fill it with Blood, and turn it to crystald.

If it turns out to have the same issue as the Cyrstal Blood Nails (blunt edges), another option is to take a normal sword, engrave it, and fill the engraving with Blood. That way, the sword would have awesome crystal designs along it.

And for extra killability, use Hine's Blood - so that his sword can even kill Gods.
Andorxor chapter 4 . 9/2
Invite Aslan and solve Ruhe whole hell thing?
Qriiz chapter 23 . 8/30
Um, did you forget about the pirate town?
Wrin chapter 23 . 7/27
This really is amazing. Thanks
forestreject chapter 23 . 7/25
: hearts:
enjoying the story, hope you upload again soon
Mastersgtjames chapter 7 . 5/19
Really cannot wait for this story to be continued, or to see the shenanigans once Buffy shows up... Giles will break his glasses from cleaning so hard...
Talon5Krrde chapter 23 . 5/10
What is they throw an Anchor Marker through the chest with the 'Pirate' Town, make a Wardrobe, and discover that it is Firefly? lol
arewin chapter 23 . 4/27
Brilliant fic… can’t wait for more
Buffy101 chapter 23 . 4/5
This is freakin awesome!

Please continue this and let them power up in otherworlds from martial arts to magic!

Imagine using the breathing style in demonslayers plus hamon in jojo!

They can even learn magic from Rin Tohsaka and sword arts from archer if they somehow found a way to help them in the holy grail war.

Heck! If they find a way to smuggle Archer from the fate multiverse, he'll extra grateful!
Charlesincharge3 chapter 23 . 4/4
This is so good!
DragonsDragons chapter 23 . 3/11
(I’d log in rather than leaving an anonymous review, but the site is fritzing out and not letting me. Stupid FFN.)
(Don’t even bother trying to respond to this, I guess.)
I was very excited when I saw this fic update in my inbox! It’s been a while since this particular one updated last, so I was very happy.
Anyway, I was just going to put the bee in your head of maybe looking into posting on Ao3 as well as here. It’s a lot easier to find fics people want to read there, and there’s a lot less negativity because there’s more people can do against trolls and such. Additionally, the site regularly works (*it* ways lets me log in) and isn’t slowly falling to pieces.
Just thought I’d put a bug in your ear about it.
Thanks so much for writing this stuff and sharing it with us. It’s great!
forgottenspartan529 chapter 23 . 3/10
It's great to see the story again please keep up the good work man
Hatata chapter 23 . 3/8
I truly believe this story may actually finish one day, and I'll be truly sad when it does. Thank you for this.
1,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »