Reviews for Wood it Work
ashes9492 chapter 1 . 9/16
Hello,

I am an absolute fan of your work. I love the kookiness that you bring to your stories and the different yet fun outlook the characters and story have. Will you please update soon? If you need encouragement, look no further! The stories are amazing, and I’m just waiting for more!
macdjord chapter 4 . 9/16
What rhyme is Jesse talking about? None of the words in Willow's or Sharon's lines rhyme with each other.
macdjord chapter 2 . 9/15
Which video game is the shopkeep spiel from?
St. Fyrecat chapter 22 . 9/10
I love this story! I keep coming back, hoping for more chapters. I hope all is well with you, and that your muse decides to pick this story back up and run with it once again!
humen4gyt chapter 22 . 9/4
and if you want more plot potential look toward type moon and fairytale
humen4gyt chapter 22 . 9/4
all i know is the vampires better not kill jessie or anyone in that friend group lest the risk the death of all vampire kind seriously reeams blood instant kill sunboxes. magic on the
level of gods jessies sword of blood. they are not to be fucked with by anyone
kenn.davis.56 chapter 11 . 7/4
"Let the viewing commence!" Dark City? Mr Book, "Let the tuning begin!"
Oops
joshuafoster36 chapter 22 . 6/21
xander should get a harem as well its uncomfortable for a side charcter to get a harem but not the main protagonist
Mzad chapter 22 . 6/14
This is wonderful story i have read it many times. Thank you and hopefully you keep adding to it.
SixFtWookie chapter 6 . 6/10
I had a hankering to reread this recently, and apparently I'd forgotten how much I love it. So many assumptions leading to a reverse Sunnydale effect. It's like The Man Who Knew Too Little meets Cthulu meets Rugrats. Love it.
Mastersgtjames chapter 6 . 5/29
Love this story. Heck, Love most stories of DogbertCarrol. Looking forward to more chapters. curious if Xander will ever expand his knowledge/ability to magic. Maybe just dressing as a Master Builder for Halloween. Not sure what other fantasy character is suuuper good at building.
chaoswizard chapter 22 . 5/28
Keep it coming please it is good
Difdi chapter 22 . 5/23
It occurs to me to wonder, does that set of paired doors lead to their own universe, or one a fraction of a millimeter off from theirs, essentially a super-close parallel? Is it their Amy who got pulled through, or did they just swap for a new but incredibly similar Amy from the universe next door?
kittyranma chapter 22 . 5/20
My this has been a lot of fun. I can't wait for the next episode. Keep up the excellent work.