Reviews for The Auction
shellbell0944 chapter 41 . 2/19
This is a beautifully written AU. It was a delightful rollercoaster. So many twists, unexpected allies, and friendships turned gray over the course of all the horrors. I love your Rights and Wrongs series and I love your writing style. The way you write pining Dramione is excellent. I loved the tie-ins with The Right Thing To Do. I laughed. I cried. I read the book in the shower because I couldn’t put it down lol. Thank you for a wonderful week of reading! Well done.
An absolutely captivating read. I laughed, I cried, and was completely invested. Thank you so much for this beautiful work!
Sweety J chapter 41 . 1/26
Just realized the I’ve read the whole thing in one week.. it was so good, you truly have a talent. i wasn’t sure with the first charters and felt it was rushed but then the evolution was awesome and your writing magnificient. I couldn’t sleep and binged the last 6 chapters. SPOILER: I hoped for a longer dramione reunion and have a POV from Draco of his time away but still, the whole trial process was truly a work of art (being a lawyer myself) !
catherine.locsin chapter 39 . 1/25
I love this story. Yes it is slow and heavy to readI literally had to put it down many timesbut the buildup and the picture the story painted are clear and well-defined. The struggle of the two main characters, what they think, what they know, what they see and what others see, are eloquently written without making the read to redundant or taxing.

At the end, more than the romantic relationship and its complications involved, I especially love the relationship of Lucius and Hermione the most, with Narcissa as the supporting factor. This for me is the highlight.
MaryAliKent chapter 41 . 1/12
I wish I had read this sooner, and I wish I could read it again for the first time. It was a bit slow in the beginning but I’m so glad I kept on. One of the best, most detailed and well plotted out stories I’ve read. Great great job
FUch chapter 41 . 12/17/2023
Amazing, your work is just perfect. Thanks thanks thanks!
Capuche chapter 41 . 12/9/2023
Oh waouh... I did love TRTTD but this one is marvellous! thank you so much for writing and sharing such an amazing story! the characters are really believable and so true
I adored it !
I hope there is a next chapter or an epilogue because I so want more of them
Solomon Caligo chapter 8 . 11/28/2023
No! No! Nooo! not my Luna... I'm really heartbroken right now, this is the second fanfic that I've read after Manacled that Luna died...
Man I wish there's some another dark Dramione fic like this, that Luna actually survives and manage to escape.
lsvllchc chapter 41 . 11/16/2023
I was nervous to read this i didnt know how you would be able to save Draco. It had me crying in parts, putting it down to regroup before being unable to go to sleep before i finished. I would love to see outakes of his time away or how he knew wherte ro find her. Or him seeing his mum again. Loved every moment, thank you!
Lady Iola Potter chapter 38 . 11/2/2023
good story but I still feel Hermione is a pushover and weak willed in this story. she normally would have had the Weasleys asses handed to them.
FOREVER WITH MY NOSE IN A BOOK chapter 41 . 10/19/2023
I cant even express how much I loved this story.
I read it straight through without sleep
Thank goodness I discovered this after my dental board exams
lilyk72004 chapter 41 . 10/15/2023
In short, brilliant. Your writing is impeccable. This is the best fanfic I’ve ever read, which says a lot considering I’ve read thousands over the last 21 years. If I wrote everything I love about this story, you’d be reading the longest review you’ve ever read. However, all the compliments in the world wouldn’t be enough. I felt every single emotion for every character. You are beyond amazingly talented in every sense of the word. Please consider publishing your own work, because I’d pay damn good money to read it. I truly feel an ache in my chest now that I’m done reading this masterpiece. Never, ever, stop writing. You have one hell of a gift.
Mrs.Reader chapter 41 . 10/13/2023
Apologies for not reviewing every chapter…
I’ve binged this as fast as possible because I was so gripped.
I love your clever writing! You weave and interact between the JK texts so beautifully.
This was my first “Voldemort wins” fan fiction and I will not chose another one any time soon. Only my faith in your writing and love for the first two parts in this series keot me going. This world was so difficult to read. Hermione in St Mungos near the end was one of the hardest parts to read and had me in tears.
I wondered what would become of her virginity- and that was so wonderful!
Draco killing the horcrux- just wow! I loved the challenges you invented for them, you threw everything at our heros.

As always, I’m sad to see it end there. I love the happily ever afterpost sex” dialogue, babies… where has he been… Hermione the lawyer… ok… what does Draco do after prison? The estate! I want to know more about its secrets, that was delightful to read. Is Hermione in the archives now?

I love it. Thank you for writing. I have you on follow
Guest chapter 17 . 8/22/2023
Sometimes I wish it was in Draco’s POV just to see what he’s thinking
Francesca Depressi chapter 10 . 8/14/2023
Every time I read this ff Lucius is my fav ngl
3,379 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »