Reviews for The Auction
Brilliant. A fantastic “what if” with enough Dramione to keep the darkness from being overwhelming. And the most perfect ending!
pinkdaisyjane chapter 41 . 10/12
Ending at Cornerstone's was such a perfect wrap up to the trilogy.
Citizen Slytherin chapter 29 . 10/10
Incredible. I have no other words for this chapter other than that.
DivaJedi chapter 41 . 10/8
I haven’t commented on anyone else’s story yet, even though I’ve been devouring Dramione fics fir a few years now.

You are one of the best I’ve read. Right Things and Wrong Things were really, really, really goodbut this one was amazing. I laughed, I cried, I went back and reread sections… thank you so much for this.
Citizen Slytherin chapter 23 . 10/7
Really, really loving this story so far. The line where Draco smiles and leans in to whisper to Hermione on her birthday had me swooning. Can't wait to read more over the weekend.
NightOwl24 chapter 1 . 10/6
I've been avoiding this fic for a while, I was kind of scared of reading it. I must say I'm glad I did. I loved it, the journey was incredible. The way you transmitted every emotion, I cried, I was scared, i felt happiness and lot of anger hehe.

I would love to keep reading this kind of fics. You did an amazing job
dee chapter 41 . 10/6
Hello, wondering how to find the 1st 2 fics in this series, that I should read before this one 'The Auction'? I can't seem to locate them. Thank you for writing for all your fans :)
M chapter 41 . 9/18
Wow. Just wow. What a ride this AU has been. I didn’t quite get Hermione‘s characterisation at first, but my, her development was excellent, as was Draco‘s. The side characters were incredibly well fleshed out, too. I loved Ginny taking her ultimate revenge on Voldemort, being the one to extinguish his vile existence once and for all. And all in the background, too.

I’d be interested to know whether you’d ever consider a sequel to this story, from after the prison release. What happens to Hermione being the new Malfoy heir? How does her law studying and career go? What is going to happen to Draco and Blaise, once they’re released? What about the Weasley‘s?
Squeeeee. They kissed, and not because they had to, or because of a potion or to make pretend. ️
spikeslovely chapter 41 . 9/10
Truly the most well written Dramione story I have ever read!
ClockRadio chapter 41 . 9/10
I agree with every other review, this story was just incredible. I almost want to ask for a Draco POV for this story as well but maybe that will be asking too much. You are a beautiful writer and I am particularly taken with this “Right and Wrong” universe. It’s absolutely amazing. Thank you
Hamanda chapter 41 . 9/5
Isso foi realmente incrível, sem palavras pra descrever como eu gostei de ter lido essa história.
Parabéns pela criatividade, escrita e disciplina na hora de faze la e obrigada.
Machandelboom chapter 41 . 9/2
What an extraordinary imagination and talented writing style you have. I couldn't put your story down. Absolutely intrigued and hooked on your take of Lucius too - what a delightful surprise!
Lauren chapter 20 . 9/2
FINALLY
Anonymous chapter 41 . 8/27
This was an amazing read. The detail, plot, everything. Would love to read more of your works!
3,273 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »