Reviews for The Auction
yourvintagemisery chapter 1 . 9h
I've read a few of your other works and put this one off because I didn't want it to taint such beautiful storytelling. I also wasn't sure if I'd be ready to read something of this nature. I'm so glad I gave it a chance because I haven't managed to put it down yet. I can't wait to see where it goes from here!
Arandomprincess chapter 21 . 10/24
HAHAHAHAHA OH GOD I THOUGHT IT WAS NARCISSA AGAIN
lover-of-stories97 chapter 36 . 10/23
This is such an amazing franchise! Omg I’ve just binge read all of your works on this story and I beg you please write the auction from Draco’s perspective it’s so good!
Arandomprincess chapter 11 . 10/23
DRACO'S REASON FOR SAVING HER OH GOD MY HEART
Arandomprincess chapter 8 . 10/23
IM NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY BC OF THE SITUATION BUT THAT CLAPBACK THO HAHAHA
jordan L chapter 36 . 10/21
i NEED you to write the auction from Draco's POV like you did for the Right thing to do. I would pay money for it, I have to know what's going on in this man's head during this story. PLEASE I AM BEGGING U
AussieSweet chapter 36 . 10/21
I hope you are alright!
And, as usual, you delivered an awesome chapter! We found out the deal with Dolohov, she finally had an ability to kill the bastard and protect Draco. And Ginny and Ron are free! But how? Did they get Hermione's potion from the true order?
I'm glad Draco knows now that she loves him too, even though he didn't let her say the words. And I'm happy she managed to save him. But what Narcissa? Did she leave already? Would she leave without Draco? And he left without a wand! I just hope that Hermione will snap out of her hysterics now and explain everything to both Ginny and Ron, and then to the order. She has a lot to tell, she has memories to show, after all, if they don't believe her. I only hope that they will choose to believe her rather than dismiss everything she says.
Karirae chapter 36 . 10/19
What a wonderful story! I appreciate your writing so much. Hope this message finds you well. ️
itme94 chapter 36 . 10/19
another fantastic update! I was very surprised towards the end, so many questions ahh
jordan L chapter 1 . 10/19
I've read all of your stuff and I know you aren't done with the auction yet, but i think it would be the best thing to happen ever if you wrote the auction from Draco's POV like you did for the Right thing to do. It was so cool and insightful to know what Draco was thinking for that story and I think it would make the auction 10x better if we also got to know what Draco was thinking so you should consider writing it from his POV too (: I would literally pay for it from Draco's POV once you're done with the auction from Hermione's POV.
Bluebirdskies chapter 21 . 10/18
Dear lord the second hand embarrassment is strong ️
thebrokendiary chapter 36 . 10/18
omg finally confesses it
thebrokendiary chapter 36 . 10/18
wait this book isn’t complete? oh lord i’m going to die waiting
thebrokendiary chapter 34 . 10/18