Reviews for The Auction
Keyoshi Honjo chapter 41 . 12/7
Amazing! This story had my emotions on a roller coaster! Finished it in 3 days, I couldn’t stay away. I can’t wait to read this story from Draco’s POV 3
minimar chapter 41 . 11/25
woooow, this story is absolutely exhausting in a good way!
I love that you took the painful way and dragged them through tribunal.
Thank you so much for sharing! Your writing is sooo pleasant to read!
minimar chapter 21 . 11/22
yeees! finally!
minimar chapter 15 . 11/21
oh wow, your writing is amazing! its absolutely dark and tough but cannot stop reading! its just so intense and and I feel with the poor girls so much! grape rebelion! i love your tiny hidden fire spots!
minimar chapter 5 . 11/20
oh wow, that is extremely dark and sad so far hut also ab
SusanMarieS chapter 41 . 11/19
I still cry with this last scene. thanks again.
jujp chapter 41 . 11/8
Brilliant story, highly descriptive and entertaining. Great plot as well. One of my all-time favourites. Ending is good, but an epilogue would wrap things up nicely, namely her friends' reaction to Draco, his help with the horcrux, the revelation of how the Malfoys helped, her becoming Lady Malfoy etc. It would be nice if you include these and more in your epilogue. Love the story, follow and favorite and all that. Thanks for the great read and finishing the story, I appreciate it. Good luck!
Elle.Ebullience chapter 41 . 10/29
Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh MY GOD! I have binge read this book in 8 days and might I say; GENIUS, BRILLIANT, absolutely amazing! I am obsessed! The love and slow burn and pure genius of this plot is outstanding! Thank you for writing it and sharing your incredible story, plots, words, and book with me! I am so grateful for the gift to have read this! I can’t wait to re-read it!
Let me just say this is the best fanfic I've read. And I'm old so I've read many! LoL
The writing is absolutely amazing. It's been a while since I've felt so many emotions while reading anything. Can't wait to read further.
I enjoyed the other story so much that it has taken me forever to read this one. I hated the thought of this story so much that's why I was hesitated to read it. I have to say my instincts were right on this one. I just don't like it. I'm on chapter 17 and still asking what happened with the Dolohov what was the offer that he couldn't refuse. I just can't get into this story because I need to know. I really dislike of slavery it bothers me.

I think you are an excellent writer. I think you making me feel confused is putting me in Hermione shoes so I have to give you props for that. I'm going to finish this story anyways.
Kelsaywhatt chapter 41 . 8/2
NO KISS? /3
Kelsaywhatt chapter 6 . 7/27
I love NarcissaMippy 3
Kelsaywhatt chapter 5 . 7/27
Omg stop my anxiety going crazy rn
C.S. Isui chapter 1 . 7/15
This is by far the best Dramoine fanfic I have ever read.
Lovely story!