Reviews for The Auction
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 39 . 11/23
This chapter has a hell of a plot twist!

No one could ever say Lucius Malfoy's, III was dumb! I can hardly wit to read the rest of his gambit!

I truly believe Narcissa is going to be alright!

Happy Writing, Stay Safe And Well!
avantika.srinivasan chapter 39 . 11/23
I did not expect any of that! Good one!
MamaMalfoy chapter 39 . 11/23
Such a great story. I am enjoying the journey you are taking with this story. I can wait to read more!
lizzyrocks.m chapter 39 . 11/23
Ahhhh! I love this story so much! Really looking forward to the next update. Kinda gutted I zoomed through it so quickly as I now have to wait for the suspenseful next chapters. Keep up the amazing writing and the awesome story xx
DarkestOfArts chapter 39 . 11/23
You’re doing amazing. Keep up the fantastic updates?
Chantal9 chapter 39 . 11/23
Wow, Lucius! What a clever, cunning, oh-so-Slytherin thing to do... and also one of the most humble and grandest acts of familial love he could have ever done.!

I'm impressed by Hermione's use of the media to expose the further corruption of the so-called leaders of the Light. And the fact that she used that to make take down that inhumane regime and then be invited to be part of the change she called for is brilliant... and so is getting Narcissa freed of all charges before she'd agree.

I can't wait for Draco to come back! (and find out just where that portkey sent him!)
AnnetteV76 chapter 21 . 11/23
AMAZING! I literally have no words. This is my FAVORITE fanfiction of all time. And the ending to this last chapter. WOW. I was certainly not expecting it and the fact that Lucius had this up his sleeve was INCREDIBLE! Also, I really admire how much effort you put into making sure that the media and that the government during this time was logical. It really fits with the emphasis on media from past chapters and I love that. Also, the relationship between Narcissa and Hermione is just so lovely and beautiful, she would make an amazing mother-in-law. Finally, Hermione's drive to help everyone is just great and so in character. This is better than most NYTimes bestsellers I've read. Thank you so much.
princesschiplet chapter 39 . 11/23
oh dear lord... L.O.V.E! thank you!
apls79 chapter 39 . 11/23
Huh, that last part definitely shocked me. Hermione isn’t Draco’s sister and lover or was I just reading that wrong? If that is true, it is gross no offense. I am not suggesting you are writing about an Incestuous relationship, just that it was very confusing. I really hope this gets clarify in the next chapter.
Sasha404 chapter 39 . 11/23
Omg! Amazing chapter. Can’t wait to read the final two!
Ravenclawandslytherinqueens chapter 39 . 11/23
Well, I did NOT see that coming! Lucius is most definitely an excellent chest player.
So happy about the extra chapter!
I love this! never expected this to happen, I assumed he had performed an spell to bind Draco and Hermione together, but never this, which chapter is the one from the ceremony? I need to re read that hahaha
laurenheyy17 chapter 39 . 11/23
Where is Draco
As always, beautifully written. Thank you for not leaving us on a major cliff hanger this time!
Clomoe chapter 28 . 11/23
GEORGE !

oh how i missed george ! Interesting that he somehow ended up being the ring leader for the rebels...

I do hope the Evil Order is defeated ... but i dont want draco to go away ... ugh ff conflict me lol
Cal8907 chapter 39 . 11/23