Reviews for Everything Was Green
MsFrizzle chapter 24 . 6/6/2019
Pointing out the issues with Phantom Planet is a time-honored pastime of this fanfic, but I particularly like your comment about Tucker being destined for greater things.
MsFrizzle chapter 19 . 6/6/2019
Maybe his previous experience will help him get out of this one.
MsFrizzle chapter 16 . 6/6/2019
Paulina is often portrayed as shallow and uncaring about anyone but herself, but this takes it to a new level.
MsFrizzle chapter 14 . 6/6/2019
The angst clearly comes through and shows the deep bond between Danny and his sister in the aftermath of a fire where Danny couldn't save the victims. I'm a bit unclear about just what had happened; did Danny try to save people and was unsuccessful, leave without entering the burning building because the fire was too intense, or even die in the fire and only his ghost side returned to talk to Jazz? I suppose it doesn't matter as it is a good story either way.
MsFrizzle chapter 13 . 6/6/2019
I like the way you vividly describe the scene building from a simple dropped plate.
MsFrizzle chapter 3 . 6/5/2019
Nice interplay between Danny and Tucker.
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
I enjoyed the clever double meaning that you used with the idea of crossing over and a cross-over between the two series. I like the way you worked with the different takes the two shows have on ghosts and the different roles played by Amity Park ghost hunters and Grandview's medium.