Reviews for Dragon Chronicles 2: Harry Potter, Dragon Whisperer
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 7/31
Seconda parte! ottimo lavoro! Complimenti!
Ormai Harry Potter è in salvo e ha fregato tutto e tutti!
CoSmO333 chapter 18 . 7/25
this is great I love this harry!
Zyanadryn chapter 18 . 7/23
Loving your Draagon series. I hope your muse inspires you to write more
Zile0 chapter 18 . 7/20
Chronicles 2 is off to a great start. I’m so happy to see that you’ve been working on this again this year. I look forward to the next update. Thank you for making time to continue this one. It’s a great story line and I really enjoy reading your work.
Vesp chapter 18 . 7/17
This is a great story-I love it. Great characters and intriguing story. I am a child and a salute:-))
ANewRanger chapter 18 . 7/17
Ah I like loved this book, and the one previously. I think the idea is amazing and i am in love with this type of harry. I’m dying to see more
G Fawkes chapter 18 . 7/3
Not writing? Not updating bio? Ok

Deleting icon tablet in 5, 4, 3...
mumphie chapter 18 . 7/2
Another fantastic story! Can't wait to see how Dumbles tries to manipulate more and how he gets caught out! And, wondering where ole Tommyboy is now. So many things going on and yet so well written that it makes the reader so happy to be along with the ride!
crafter43 chapter 18 . 7/1
Oh wow,this has been an absolutely fantastic story and now I'm going to "patiently" await your next post.
Thank you for your awesome imagination and writing ability, plus all of the time that you spend writing it out the then your computer time, typing, editing and proof reading it!

And again, THANK YOU!
G Fawkes chapter 18 . 6/25
At six months, I give up waiting and remove your story from my tablet.
GoddessErza chapter 18 . 6/24
I'm so excited for the next update
This entire series is fabulous. Really looking forward to this if you finish it. Thanks for writing it.
LuciMoon chapter 1 . 6/19
Loved the first story (read it twice so far) and can’t wait for the conclusion to part 2!
Amazingfox chapter 18 . 6/18
Just finished re reading the first story and getting caught up on this one. Can't wait for the next chapter
A chapter 18 . 6/15