Reviews for Dragon Chronicles 2: Harry Potter, Dragon Whisperer
Cryptastic chapter 37 . 11h
I can’t wait for the next instalment. This world you’re building is amazing.
DeadNDunn chapter 37 . 6/16
I have only ever reviewed 4 stories. Yours is the 5th. I GREATLY enjoyed both dragon whisperers. I really hope you continue the story. I'll be following just in case. Thank you for a wonderful time
WNabors chapter 37 . 6/9
Great Story. Until soon.
LAB1 chapter 37 . 6/4
Wow! You've developed a whole dragon culture! I've loved the dragon adventures and can't wait to see more dragon reserves! The dates say August, when school starts in September. If you get around to editing, that would be a quick change to make. Until soon!
Shandablonde chapter 37 . 6/2
I'm so happy you finished this!
Difdi chapter 34 . 6/1
Dumbledore should have been convicted of one count of endangering and kidnapping a minor, because while he’s right about acting in loco parentis as Headmaster, Gabrielle was not a student of any of the Triwizard schools at the time. She was a visitor there to spectate at the Second Task, and Dumbledore had zero authority over her.
Absolutely amazing...while I agree it's a great place to stop I do hope u continue the dragon speaker saga it has been most enjoyable
gabrieljuarezl chapter 37 . 5/30
tks for sharing
daniel45011 chapter 37 . 5/29
i really hope the series continues. leaving it in this way would be a crime. i have loved both so far and cant wait for the next one to start
LtKettch chapter 37 . 5/29
Thank you for another great story. Your vision of dragon culture and the changes having Harry as speaker of dragon’s is fascinating. I have enjoyed every story you have written. I hope we will see something soon in this universe or some other that catches your fancy. Until soon!
Tork01 chapter 37 . 5/28
Cool. Nicely done.
Your AN is just a roundabout way to say "this story is on hiatus". And no, it does not feel like a good place to stop to me. But maybe just because I like the story.
Quetzalcoatl DK chapter 37 . 5/27
However impertinent this may seem, I am begging you to write more of this story. I love it so so much
skifast chapter 37 . 5/26
M.T. Page chapter 37 . 5/26
Thank you for writing this. While I would love to read more, i understand you can't force a story this good to keep going. Whatever you write next, be it a continuation of this story or a new one, I can't wait to read it!
2,148 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »