Reviews for Dragon Chronicles 2: Harry Potter, Dragon Whisperer
Nice Egan chapter 20 . 8/12
Thank you for the new chapter, very good like always. The mystery of the dragon eggs is finally solved. I'm looking forward to read what's going to happen next.
Leaper4 chapter 20 . 8/8
I love the story please write more soon.
Marcefriasu chapter 20 . 8/5
Im in love with this fanfic and it's prequel
Marcefriasu chapter 6 . 8/5
This is so good
WildOnionTops chapter 20 . 8/2
Enjoying the story so far. Would like to see more of Daphne though.
poka chapter 20 . 8/1
I love dragons. I truly do, and this story, all about them. Consider me enthralled. i have read thr cupboard series, I read Heros Assemble, and Muggle raised champion. though I may not have reviewed all of them, your work kept me coming back. Wordsmith, a title well earned. consider a follow, a favourite and my respect.
jolith94 chapter 20 . 8/1
I've been reading all your stories and I'm delighted, it also helps me practice my English
VizeerLord chapter 20 . 7/30
loved it
inistrad chapter 20 . 7/29
you are good... I wasn't expecting to catch up this soon
fraewyn chapter 20 . 7/28
Love it!
Erielaw chapter 20 . 7/28
The most interesting FF HP story I’ve read in a long time. I’m glad to see it continued. Kudos to the author for creativity and building of suspense!
Nice chapter. The saga continues, hurray.
Nebresh chapter 20 . 7/27
nice!
Nanchih chapter 20 . 7/26
I am puzzled how Albus got hold of a Bunyip? How did he control it? I do remember the chapter, which did not give much information. I thought it was a snake. I will go back and re-read it in light of this one. Mostly I am concerned that there must be more! Nasty critters! Why would one do Albus' bidding? I assume the missing eggs are alive and hidden, not Bunyip lunch. Where could you hide multiple clutches of eggs and the resulting baby dragons? Why, on a dragon reserve, one you control. That also means Albus thinks he has some means of controlling Charlie.
Stormshadow13 chapter 20 . 7/26
Great chapter. I see where the dragons are coming from. But also the loss of that negative, and the chance to really study yet.
1,470 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »