Reviews for Dragon Chronicles 2: Harry Potter, Dragon Whisperer
AfnanShahid.Official04 chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
I have to say, I came as soon as the first story was updated (I use the app), and you did not disappoint. You're one of the few writers who I believe has a library that should be read completely, unlike other writers whose books I pick and choose.
As s for the chapter review, for what it was (a set-up/recall chapter), it did a good job, although I feel you can do much better when the story gets started. The exposition by Rita Skeeter in the start was a good catch-me-up, and was clearly needed as I hadn't read the first fic in a while.
One 'mistake' I HAVE found is that, during the Daphne section, she recalls that Harry revealed himself as a 'ParseltongueThat's the language, and the speaker of 'Parseltongueis known as a 'Parselmouth'. I don't know if this was intentional or not, just thought I'd mention it
Opaque-Cavalier chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
Excellent start!
anarion87 chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
nice so far
fireflame789 chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
Right, I forgot about this story. A few spelling errors that need to be hashed out, but so far it’s enjoyable. Might want to tone it back on the Dumbledore schemes or something of that nature- a bit on the nose. And Daphne... she’s fine. I’m gonna hope you give her more bite later on. As for Harry, I’ve never like how he was in the books. But here he’s... believable. Which is a nice sight.

I’ll definitely follow where this leads for the next few chapters. The first story was an... interesting arc.
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
I would love to see Luna Lovegood in her unique style have an article Back and forth battle with Ritsa Skeeter, while Harry is traveling around the world pointing out all of Rita's falsehood with still putting out her thought of the Raftang conspiracy (I hope I wrote that right)!

dennisud
retired10 chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
Very nice opening chapter! I love dragons so I'm glad this is started. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
nice opening chapter...
geetac chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
I loved reading this beginning chapter.
allie213 chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
I wasn't expecting a sequel, but glad for it.
monbade chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
yeahhhhhhhhhh. great chapter, depressing because he's leaving his friends. If i could i'd be doing the snoopy dance and thats hard with one leg. :)
kgfinkel chapter 1 . 6/5/2019
I must say that I was surprised when I got the notification that you'd posted a new chapter in part one. I would've sworn that you had abandoned us! I'm happy to see I was wrong so welcome back! This was a nice sort of recapping start to your new story. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
2,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 134 141 142 143 144