Reviews for Dragon Chronicles 2: Harry Potter, Dragon Whisperer
gabrieljuarezl chapter 37 . 5/30
tks for sharing
daniel45011 chapter 37 . 5/29
i really hope the series continues. leaving it in this way would be a crime. i have loved both so far and cant wait for the next one to start
LtKettch chapter 37 . 5/29
Thank you for another great story. Your vision of dragon culture and the changes having Harry as speaker of dragon’s is fascinating. I have enjoyed every story you have written. I hope we will see something soon in this universe or some other that catches your fancy. Until soon!
Tork01 chapter 37 . 5/28
Cool. Nicely done.
Your AN is just a roundabout way to say "this story is on hiatus". And no, it does not feel like a good place to stop to me. But maybe just because I like the story.
Quetzalcoatl DK chapter 37 . 5/27
However impertinent this may seem, I am begging you to write more of this story. I love it so so much
skifast chapter 37 . 5/26
M.T. Page chapter 37 . 5/26
Thank you for writing this. While I would love to read more, i understand you can't force a story this good to keep going. Whatever you write next, be it a continuation of this story or a new one, I can't wait to read it!
dolph25 chapter 37 . 5/26
I hope you do continue the series. Thank you so much for such wonderful stories
Echo864 chapter 37 . 5/26
Thank you for such a wonderful story!
Dad chapter 37 . 5/22
Enjoyed every chapter. Well done.
King Phantom Ghost chapter 37 . 5/23
thank you for this great story. if you decide to do the next installment ill defindefinitely read it. thank you
Clark959 chapter 37 . 5/23
Forgot to add that the month in the chapter should be September instead of August. Same issue in the prior chapter.
Clark959 chapter 37 . 5/23
Wonderful ending. Love this storyline and i hope that it continues in a new story. The humor and growth of the characters make for an entertaining read. The society of the dragons is so interesting.
cameron1812 chapter 37 . 5/23
Thank you ! Such a great story ! Loved every word:)
2,156 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »