Reviews for Dragon Chronicles 2: Harry Potter, Dragon Whisperer
whiteoaks chapter 37 . 5/21
An enjoyable story. Definitely hoping for a sequel.
Potter Abducted by Penguins chapter 37 . 5/21
I want more!
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 37 . 5/21
Part of me REALLY hopes you continue this. But can not deny that this is a perfect way to end it.
Mark Sinfield chapter 37 . 5/21
excellent
tumshie chapter 37 . 5/21
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story, may your muse encourage you to start the next story
moozga chapter 37 . 5/21
Great story, can't wait to read next part!
TheMatze99 chapter 37 . 5/21
Sad to hear that the book is finished now. would have hoped that it would at least end with the dragon hatching which would mean a new start of life and which would be a good way to continue with the new story in this series.
HappyFox chapter 37 . 5/20
Thank you for this wonderful journey I've really enjoyed it and been with you from the beginning, I'll be watching for new stuff.
finalfool chapter 37 . 5/20
It has been a great story so far, thank you.
When and or if you start the third volume, can you please leave it notice on this story, so the readers will know that it has begun? That would be helpful, thank you.
TheRazgrizDragon chapter 37 . 5/20
Awww, it ends here, but I hope you continue it eventually. I feel the like Dumbledore is still a loose end here and I'm curious about what happens with the hatching. TY though for the amazing stories.
Zarroc789 chapter 37 . 5/20
When a new volume comes out please update this one. Absolutely love this story
justanfanboy chapter 37 . 5/20
thank you for the story and i hope you'll write more of it.
i loved it.
looking forward to whatever you are going to write next
Romedov chapter 37 . 5/20
This has been a great journey that profusely enjoyed! I am most eager to start a new chapter! Thank you so much for giving us this story and for all the time and effort you've put into it!
gaharbert chapter 37 . 5/20
whoo heww. what a ride . stil lots o storie to tell . i cant wait. thanks for all of your time to bring it to us
mizzrazz72 chapter 37 . 5/20
Harry is free and happy.
2,157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »