Reviews for The Hanging Tree
altenativefuturefan27 chapter 5 . 3/1
Wow this story is incredible
Alcaudon1974 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Nice job, pa... Right now I am trying to write Gatts' parent story, won't copy-paste yours! :D

but yeah! should be a great story by itself, its own right to be written.

I liked because has NO romance at all. It's crude as that kind of world is. You got the touch!

Greetings from Chile after earthquake.

PS: Hope seeing Gatts & Caska together again.
Mrs. Renesmee Black chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
This story is very emotional. i started crying. i never knew that Guts' mother went through so much besides the part when she was hung on a tree and had Guts. Very good story but emotional
nicholas chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
amazing!
WingedElfLover chapter 5 . 8/3/2003
This is a very deep story! I was so shocked when I saw Corcus's name and I was reduced to tears because I remembered the fate of him and the rest of the band of the Hawk. This was very good and you tied everything so well.
lotusflower chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Three words. I. LOVED. It. Plain and simple...it was gorgeous..eventhough it wasn't about a light subject, but...wow. I thouroughly enjoyed reading this. Keep up the magnificent work. :)
Born2Write1 chapter 5 . 6/17/2003
I am a fan of the anime series Berserk, and I think that you did a wonderful job in telling Sabina's story.
Zark chapter 3 . 5/31/2003
Wow, this just isn't going to end happily, is it? Well maybe that's a given when you think about it... keep writing though! I like the foreshadowing and want to read the rest!
Hott chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Very interesting! I don't think I've ever seen a fic address the history of Gatsu's mother. She's always sort of ignored, isn't she?

Speaking of which, "...there is a thin line between ignorance and ignoring..." is one of the best lines in the piece.

And I'm assuming that the day she should've died is the day she got pregnant with Gatsu... but I'll never know unless you write more (: -Hott
jschu25 chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
So far so good, I would like to read the rest.