Reviews for Beneath the Branches
piccolini.cuscino chapter 17 . 7/16
This is exactly the niche content that I love about fanfiction: Criminal Minds but with Edward and Bella. I loved this fic so so much! It's 3:30am for me but I could not stop reading it. You did an amazing job
cullensrule chapter 17 . 6/21
That was a suspenseful ride. Never expected Tyler to be the killer. Mike yes but not and Edward played him well to get his confession and show his true self.
I enjoyed this story even if it is a genre I don't usually read.
cullensrule chapter 9 . 6/21
That is too obvious. Jake has been on list but way down.
browneyedgirl73 chapter 17 . 6/20
I can't express enough how much I absolutely loved this story! Amazing! Thank you for writing it!
cullensrule chapter 7 . 6/20
Is Tanya next?
pinkshoes81 chapter 17 . 6/20
Loved it, thanks for sharing x
SianJohn chapter 17 . 6/20
Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story with us. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
pepita62 chapter 1 . 6/19
Super, super beautiful story, it should be a movie!
I really loved it!
The way you wrote is Amazing!
Thank you!
Stefania Rossi
my2galspal chapter 17 . 5/16
What an awesome, well plotted story. Thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us.
farkaskriszta chapter 17 . 5/13
Although it has been sitting in my TBR list for a while I've only got to read this story in the past two nights. I am soglad I did that. I am so happy I did! Great story, excitement, suspence good characters and agentward! What else do we need :) Congrtulations 3
TexasTwilight77 chapter 17 . 5/10
Ohhh so good! Excellent job on this, thank you for sharing.
tululah chapter 17 . 4/17
Fantastic story! Great characters and plot. Thanks.
knightoflives chapter 17 . 4/14
Sadly, I don't have much time, but I don't want to close the tab without saying thank you. I loved the story and the characters. Especially the dynamics between Bella, Edward, Charlie and Leah. You have a wonderful gift, and I'm looking forward to reading more.
ninny 1 chapter 17 . 4/4
Great story really had me guessing
ninny 1 chapter 5 . 4/3