Reviews for The Secret Councils of the Valar
Vana Alqua chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
This is so funny! Write more! I'd love to read more of this!
Mercury Gray chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
OMG...that was hilarious...pleases write more, precious...

Londonmage chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
In waiting for ADF to be updated...I stumbled upon your other stories. Hee hee...this was funny! *big smiles* If you have more to write, by all means, do! I haven't seen anything else like this around and it is VERY amusing!

God bless,

Capricorn Chaos chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Tinnufaer chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Oh, yes, you should write more. This stuff is great! I love the way you've made them act, it's like a natural extension of what Tolkien described. Varda's great, and Manwe, well, he's the best of the lot! Anyways, thanks for writing this!

edgy wedgy chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Hahahahahahaha! This is really funny. Write more.
dethmene chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
actually, i really liked it. as a big fan of "Anti-depresant", i decided i would give thsi one a try, it's very good. more Este and yeah cuz she and her hubby rock!
Isilwen-Telpefion chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Heh heh heh. Yeah write more valar councils. Drunken ones too. I want to know what the Valar do on their days off. Mandos was funny. Varda is scary.
Dragon-of-the-north chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
LOL! My goodness - if *that* is what the Valar are like, one could almost think about forgiving Melkor for fighting against that lot... ;-)
Warrant Officer Cridiron chapter 1 . 5/9/2003

good work
Godforsaken chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
*applauds muchly* *bows to your uberspiffycoolness* I love it! It's hysterical! [Insert other praise-type things here!]
Starbrat chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Lirenel chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
M0R0N chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Yes, you should write more, a lot more. I tried writing about a council meeting too. Except it was with Elf-lords. And it's really not that good. Can you please read and review it? It called the Elvish Council. Update, this is funny! I like funny!