Reviews for The Secret Councils of the Valar
Vana Alqua chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
This is so funny! Write more! I'd love to read more of this!
Mercury Gray chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
OMG...that was hilarious...pleases write more, precious...

MG
Londonmage chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
In waiting for ADF to be updated...I stumbled upon your other stories. Hee hee...this was funny! *big smiles* If you have more to write, by all means, do! I haven't seen anything else like this around and it is VERY amusing!

God bless,

-Sara
Capricorn Chaos chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
WRITE MORE!
Tinnufaer chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Oh, yes, you should write more. This stuff is great! I love the way you've made them act, it's like a natural extension of what Tolkien described. Varda's great, and Manwe, well, he's the best of the lot! Anyways, thanks for writing this!

Tinnufaer
edgy wedgy chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Hahahahahahaha! This is really funny. Write more.
dethmene chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
actually, i really liked it. as a big fan of "Anti-depresant", i decided i would give thsi one a try, it's very good. more Este and yeah cuz she and her hubby rock!
wanequelle chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Dude that was so funny! You seem to have the Valar down. I loved Nienna.

"The floor. It used to be so pretty. I'm so sorry!" Nienna sobbed and strode out.

"She has major issues," Varda now twitched at the puddle of tears on her precious floor.

"And everyone wonder's why she's single..." Manwë muttered.

Oh you have to contiue this! It's so good!

Laura
Isilwen-Telpefion chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Heh heh heh. Yeah write more valar councils. Drunken ones too. I want to know what the Valar do on their days off. Mandos was funny. Varda is scary.
Dragon-of-the-north chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
LOL! My goodness - if *that* is what the Valar are like, one could almost think about forgiving Melkor for fighting against that lot... ;-)
Warrant Officer Cridiron chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
HEHEHE

good work
Godforsaken chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
*applauds muchly* *bows to your uberspiffycoolness* I love it! It's hysterical! [Insert other praise-type things here!]
Starbrat chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Cute.
Lirenel chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Four words- YES PLEASE WRITE MORE!
M0R0N chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Yes, you should write more, a lot more. I tried writing about a council meeting too. Except it was with Elf-lords. And it's really not that good. Can you please read and review it? It called the Elvish Council. Update, this is funny! I like funny!