Reviews for The Road Trip
loosenthebonebel chapter 15 . 10/15
Look, no offense (because I'm really, really loving your story), but this Bella is really grating on my nerves. Extra or not, she's bitchy and it's not even the bitchiness that gets me, she's just plain rude to Edward. Yeah, Edward has had a problem with foot in mouth disease a couple of times, but it was all with good intentions and he's a guy and guys are just sometimes clueless. I'm looking forward to the when she can get a grip on herself and start being a little more warm and a less abrasive with Edward. Thank you!
spechell chapter 15 . 23h
they are progressing good.
DataByteDL-FangirlinGranma chapter 15 . 10/16
I was crapping myself just reading this chapter. I don’t do horror. When we drive down I-95 we never stop in Savannah for just that creepy-ass reason! *Giggles and shivers at the same time* My Hubby is waaaay too much of a jokester and would be whispering in my ear like, “I can see HER, can you?” Or worse pulling my hair or taking my stuff so I couldn’t find it. Yeah not a “fun” tour for me. And you bet your bottom we’d be sleeping with the lights on...or not sleeping at all. I know how to pay back Hubby for his little “ha, ha’s”. We’d wind up pulling into a rest stop so he could sleep the NEXT day. Hehehe!
Anyway, Edward was very charming. I think she’s coming around a little. Perhaps he can keep his “annoying” toned down, and she can keep her b*tchy on hold. Then we’ll have some “fun”! WHEEE!
Love you, my HE! {GIANT GRANMA HUGS AND SMOOCHES!}
- FangirlinGranma Dee
mommymac0508 chapter 15 . 10/16
I loved it bless his heart he was trying
mysticfighter111 chapter 15 . 10/16
How could she refuse the chocolate? Fir that tour you definitely need a snuggler by your side.
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 10/16
Yeah, you gotta love a guy who orders you chocolate he thinks you are feeling bad. :) This was a great tour, Im glad she didn't go to the Awards Ceremony. She was totally nuts over this Aro character. She has a great guy, she just didn't realize it.
LLH88 chapter 15 . 10/15
Aww, Edward tried so hard to please & take care of Bella. Love him. Thanks for sharing.
Bevey99 chapter 15 . 10/15
Why would she turn down chocolate? PMS or no PMS, that's just not normal. ;-] She's kind of a brat
Thanks for the update..
i

Those haunted tour things are fun.
princeselisa chapter 15 . 10/15
drpharmgrl chapter 15 . 10/15
Any man who offers chocolate to solve problems was raised right! ;)

I thought it was really sweet of Edward to jump right in wanting to make her feel better instead and using the term “lady problems”.

The cluelessness of these too about each other’s feelings keeps me coming back.

Maybe they’ll hold onto each other instead of sleeping with the lights on. *cheeky grin*
SassYNoleS chapter 15 . 10/15
Edward is just so cute !

He did try lol even if he was wrong ..

I can't wait for Bella to crack first ...

I'd love to do a ghost tour !
debslmac chapter 15 . 10/15
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 10/15
I like that when she got cranky with him, and he stuck his foot in his mouth, that they talked it out in lieu of being pissy with each other. Making up and being okay right away. Her even agreeing to going with him on the tour. You write them like the adults they are supposed to be. I really like that. That kind of tour would scare the bejeezus out of me. I cannot handle stuff like that. Nope. Coward over here. Thank you for the chapter. :)
Honeymoon Edward chapter 15 . 10/15
No arguments from me. I totally agree. I have asked my pretenders to help me tone down my “inner Bella bitch”. Edward has been a saint. Maybe I have PMS?

From: loosenthebonebel (Guest)

loosenthebonebel:Look, no offense (because I'm really, really loving your story), but this Bella is really grating on my nerves. Extra or not, she's b*** and it's not even the bitchiness that gets me, she's just plain rude to Edward. Yeah, Edward has had a problem with foot in mouth disease a couple of times, but it was all with good intentions and he's a guy and guys are just sometimes clueless. I'm looking forward to the when she can get a grip on herself and start being a little more warm and a less abrasive with Edward. Thank you!
Rita01tx chapter 15 . 10/15
Wow! Bella really was extra bitchy to Edward so one could hardly fault him for suggestin' chocolate to soothe the savage beast LOL! And that Haunted Hearse Tour sounds like something I'd love to do!