Reviews for Family Matters
Kimd33 chapter 27 . 6/7/2020
Let’s hope his plan works.
jenny crum chapter 26 . 5/23/2020
Ohhhhhh he's there, he's so close, that proves that he's not finished with Derek, he's going to try to kill him I just know it.

This was another awesome chapter my friend, the raw emotions of Derek in this chapter are so real, so him. He doubts that he's a part of the team anymore after what that sick freak did to him.

I can't wait for more
Karen LaManna chapter 26 . 5/22/2020
Wow! Welcome back my friend! You didn’t waste any time jumping right back into the thick of things!

Poor Derek and Pen! Derek is on the verge of loosing everything if he doesn’t pull himself together! He’s hurting everyone including his Baby Girl and himself! Damn, this madman and idiot really got to him this time!

I can’t believe that that animal has the gall to show up there in NY! Derek needs to be really careful! I’m glad the whole team is there!

Getting really badass now! Can’t wait for more!
Kimd33 chapter 26 . 5/22/2020
At least she finally found him.
Karen LaManna chapter 25 . 2/24/2020
OMG! That sick bastard killed his own daughter! What a friggin pig! He is too damn cocky! He needs to be taken down! I was hoping that Amelia or Raphael would have caught him off guard and slitted his throat! Hmmmm?

I’m not too happy that the Director forced them back to the BAU! Idiot!

I wonder how long Penelope, Fran and the girls are going to have to remain in hiding!

I can’t believe that the pig actually got away! Ugh! I hope the team sticks to Derek like glue just in case!

Can’t wait for more!
Kimd33 chapter 25 . 2/22/2020
He is cold. Killing his own kid.
jenny crum chapter 25 . 2/22/2020
Yayyyyy, I was so happy to see that you had updated and what an update it was, he needs to pay and pay big time for what he's done to Derek and the others, I'm thinking that it will be you that pays sickko not Derek or the others and I can hardly wait
Karen LaManna chapter 24 . 1/31/2020
Finally, another update! Yesssss!

That Armando is a cruel one to everyone! No exceptions! Amelia definitely gets the worst of it! I almost feel sorry for her! NOTTTTTT! He will never accept her or be proud!

He doesn’t miss a thing, though! So, far! Because I know the BAU family will win out in the end! I know they will! I hope he dies a very painful death and rots in hell!

Derek, why does it always have to be you? Hehe! That was just one of the episode reminders in this update! Love it! Lol!

I just wish that Derek could catch a break! I’m glad that Penelope, Momma Fran and his sisters will be safe! Between, JJ, Jordan and the army of fed agents that are at the safe house!

I hope that Derek can come back from everything he has been through! I hope they all stick to him like glue! Be careful guys! Can’t wait for more! Great stuff, my friend!
Kimd33 chapter 24 . 1/30/2020
Dad is an evil man.
jenny crum chapter 24 . 1/30/2020
Yesssss I can't tell you how happy I was to see that you had updated, this was an awesome chapter and I can't wait to see what he tries next, I just hope whatever it is that the team is able to stop it and save Derek and Penelope
Karen LaManna chapter 23 . 12/16/2019
Good lord! That takes real nerve to show up at the hospital with all the federal agents around! Although, some of them are complete idiots! How stupid! He went to f-ing flirt and left Derek unprotected! Friggin idiot! He could have killed Derek!

Amelia is just as stupid to show up too! At least, Raphael the other animal stopped her! Can’t wait for those two showdowns between her and Raphael!

Jefe indeed! He has completely lost his mind! He thinks he is going to get to Hank and keep him! He is certifiable! Derek and the team would die first before that happened!

Poor Penelope is so frightened! She won’t want to leave Derek’s side again! Between worry and love!

Well, now everyone will know that he is on the lose! Maybe they should put Derek, Penelope and Hank into hiding temporarily?!

Can’t wait for more! Still lots to go, at this rate!
Kimd33 chapter 23 . 12/13/2019
At least they know he is out.
jenny crum chapter 23 . 12/13/2019
Another awesome update, Derek almost had him, if he hadn't have fallen down he would have had him. I can't wait to see what happens next
Karen LaManna chapter 22 . 11/20/2019
WTH? The hospital? That’s definitely not a good thing! He’s too cocky and delusional? Am wondering if he plans on going after Hank again? I wonder if he knows that the pig Raphael is there? That would be an interesting reunion! Wondering if he plans on killing his daughter?

I’m glad that Derek came out from the anesthesia alright! I wonder what went on during the ‘surgery’? There’s something fishy going on though? Did Raphael do something to Dr. Moore’s family? Dr. Moore seems very nervous and preoccupied by something big!

I wonder if Derek remembers hearing and seeing Raphael before he went completely under?

Awwww! I’m so happy he got to see Hank! I’m glad that that cute little one isn’t aware of what has been happening!

Can’t wait for more!
jenny crum chapter 22 . 11/19/2019
Ohhhhhhh I sooooooo want more, something tells me that Derek and the team are going to have company soon
104 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »