Reviews for The Sun of Sunyshore
Aren serathy chapter 5 . 4/3
I honestly prefer to donate time to charities. The thing with financial donations is the overwhelming majority gets sucked into the salaries of bean counters with only a small portion going to supplies and beneficiaries. One thing that charities always need however is manpower. Manning the soup line or other direct volunteer work is one of the most effective ways to make a tangible difference. A lot of people can chuck a few dollars at a charity and think they’re making a difference. Few people are willing to give up their time.
Shiv Kumar chapter 23 . 12/27/2023
There is no professor Oak, What a time waste
Guest chapter 35 . 10/21/2023
*conclusion
Guest chapter 35 . 10/21/2023
Same Guest as before. I’d like to mention that I have read your Bio on the rules of adopting your stories and I 100% understand the protectiveness, but I’m unsure if you extend that to adopting names as well. Would you be cool through either giving a response through the comments or updating your rules for further clarifications? Ty, and so this comment isn’t purely ask-based, I do want to say that I think your world building and history writing is incredibly engaging and emotional. It got me so invested in the characters. The way you pulled the narrative together, it was as if the writing itself had a heartbeat with the parallel and repetition style, building up and falling into the concision. Your little details about the characters quirks and banter and specialities and all the discussions investigating into Team Rocket and the messiness of the war, it’s all so fun, I showed my friends your fic and they liked it too :) always appreciate a good dark/realistic fic.
Guest chapter 35 . 10/21/2023
Hey, I don’t know if anyone’s asked you this before. But I really like the names you came up with for the Rocket Admins. Would it be alright if I borrowed them? If not that’s totally fine. I could just go back to using the alternative names written on their wiki. But dang if Olwen Lummiki doesn’t sound way cooler than Lance Milas. I’d DM you this but I haven’t been on ffnet for years and can’t remember my login, I don’t know if you reply to comments in the author’s notes tho…? If there’s no response I’ll just take that as a no.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/3/2023
I give up, having to check a list every minute just to know what Pokémon is being mentioned is just not worth the effort.
iamaninjabruh chapter 35 . 8/1/2023
update soon pls
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 35 . 7/13/2023
Organ theft? These Team Plasma guys are no joke. I think even Team Rocket didn't mess with that sort of thing, just the old reliable occasional assassination. And maybe money laundering... Apart from the unethical experiments with Pokémon. Hey, they're all a mess.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 33 . 7/13/2023
The aftermath of loss is the worst. And it's just beginning.
Flint is the best bro
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 32 . 7/13/2023
RIP.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 31 . 7/13/2023
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawesome Jasmine is a Goddess!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 30 . 7/13/2023
Is it wrong that I sympathize so much with the Team Rocket Executives?
Aw.
I think I understand Jace a little more.
What a mastermind you must have to fit everything like this. You rock!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 28 . 7/13/2023
LEADER-SAMA!
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 24 . 7/13/2023
Aww Lance. He is trying so hard.
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 22 . 7/12/2023