Reviews for Dino Crisis 3: Chaos Continues
Shamangirl1 chapter 10 . 8/31/2012
AAAAAHHHH are you gonna update this EVER?!
WhySoSerious chapter 6 . 11/18/2008
A great story but almost the same as the first story
VFR6 chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
Hey! Nice story! Please update soon!
TigerBoy77 chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I love your story please update I'm done with chap. 10!
Her Royal Nonsense chapter 9 . 4/21/2007
This is pretty good so far! It could be improved if you checked for spelling and grammar, but other than that it's not bad at all! Keep writing, I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!
tampo chapter 8 . 7/22/2006
Oh I like your story please update soon
Stiggy chapter 7 . 12/2/2004
argh... I know I should tell you off for spelling a word wrong but I can't even spell it... so I'll let you off!
Stiggy chapter 6 . 12/2/2004
Yay! More dinosaurs to shoot! You are creeping up my fave authors list, maybe you might get a spot there... very very great chapter. Damn you Kirk! You're such a SPOILSPORT!
Stiggy chapter 5 . 12/2/2004
Uh, first of all, you've made a mistake, sorry to say. You spelt 'they're' the wrong way, it should be 'their'. Third line, check it out. And now my fussy self reads on...

Are all those gun names REAL? They're cool.

Dammit! Another mistake! I quote 'I noise came from outside the hall.' Oops.

MAT! NO! Don't die!

Okay, Matt is safe.

Good chapter! Hope you didn't think I was too picky about your spelling and stuff...
Stiggy chapter 4 . 12/2/2004
Wah-hey! You have (or rather, Cane has) proved my suspicions that Kirk was insane were correct! Well done. Let's go to next chapter...
Stiggy chapter 3 . 12/2/2004
Well... it was good. I am sorry for clustering up your inbox with un-interesting comments. That gun sounds cool.
Stiggy chapter 2 . 12/2/2004
Well done! I couldn't think of anything constructive to say about the prologue ut it was good. I like the "I would if I slept" thing. Great...why can't I do that? Mike is interesting.

Hey, I know I'm late reviewing this but I'll read the next chapters to make it up to you, ok?
Commando115 chapter 6 . 6/7/2004
That's getting really good. Hope you'll update soon!
Shane o mac chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Better storyline then dino 3, that piece of crap, keep up.
kristen chapter 2 . 9/30/2003
hey, your story is pretty good so far. i really enjoyed both games. email me and let me know when the next chapter comes out. keep up the good work!