Reviews for Bred For Victory
Guest chapter 5 . 7/21/2020
Funny how this fanfic essentially predicted Three Houses' plot point of women sleeping with crestbearers in the hopes of bearing a child that would inherit their superpowers.
Dansama92 chapter 5 . 7/21/2020
Finally got around to reading this chapter and as always I love how you portray the characters and what you do with them. I also voted in the poll for Robin (surprise I'm sure) and am sorry to hear about someone trying to rig last poll. Any idea how long until the next chapter? I hope it's soon
dcoon chapter 5 . 7/20/2020
go for Robin!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2020
Lucina,Morgan and the others parents are crossing a line, tactical edge or no.
Pavel1234 chapter 5 . 5/26/2020
my vote is for robin
Temporal King chapter 5 . 5/16/2020
Holy long chapter Batman! This story deserve the attention it has cause good,lord, what a beast of a chapter.

Now, the real question is this, Aversa is now conflicted, she is still loyal to Plegia and Validar (to a degree for the latter) yet now she has a family. How is her loyalty to Validar going to shatter?

Although I feel she could've been more conflicted. Like when she asked Moragn about betraying Ylisse I felt Morgan couldve reacted harshly or even emotionally. Like her asking why she would do that? To her other mothers, her sisters, to her father?

It's a sharp battle between loyalty and he love she now has, she has a family now, something she never thought was possible for herself and here it is, love, loyalty, a wonderful daughter (who's description admittedly could've been a little better) and a man who gives her everything she could possibly want in life.

It's not just her, Robin and Morgan, it's all the Morgan's and her fellow Fiance's, evetually they'll be her wives, she is part of one huge family and it's not even garunteed she'll have a girl, it might be a boy for all she knows.

I feel that if you were to break Validar's remaining grip on Aversa I feel that maybe attacking Morgan woukd be the best, like maybe Morgan tries to stop Validar from taking the Emblem only to be attacked, maybe he even mocks Aversa saying she fulfilled her role and all that's left is for her to die. That would certainty break her.

Anyways, I voted for RobinxLissa but I wouldn't mind seeing Maribelle go to Chrom and this is from someone who really likes Maribelle. I'd say split the difference, if not, I would suggest that, if Chrom wins, at least Robin married Lissa even if Maribelle convinced Lissa to go with Chrom, I mean it's pretty much confirmed Lissa and Tiki love Robin and Maribelle made it clear that they can choose who they want to love even if they are bred by a man they don't hold love for.

Keep,up the awesome work, let's hope the next update dosent take as long :D
Guest chapter 5 . 5/13/2020
You know this is getting ridiculous. There hardly any lemons about Chrom. I feel you are self projecting with Robin.
Soulbow109 chapter 5 . 5/12/2020
First off I want to say that I am surprised that you are the same author who wrote Change of Tactics. Yeah, the writing style is the same to the point that when I first read it I honestly thought you wrote it until I checked the name of the account it is on, but since I didn't think that you would make another account for a story I didn't think you were the same.

Second nice chapter. Laughed a bit when Sumia shared her idea. Wording just cracked me up a bit. Hilarious that Flavia was forgotten too. Nice job on the love story. Loved the scene where Aversa ran into Robin enjoying his harem and her thoughts on it. They were both hot and funny. The way you thawed her out was nice. Although short, being all in one chapter, it didn't feel forced or just plain bad. Not a lot of good stuff for Aversa as far as I know, so I was pretty happy to see something made by one of my favorite authors. Scene with her daughter was also cute.

Love the idea of how to make sure both Chrom and Robin get a harem. Was honestly thinking of suggesting something like that as I started to read the chapter since I felt a bit sorry for Chrom not getting more girls lol. Look forward to seeing who the other girls will be.
Superdrama11 chapter 5 . 5/12/2020
Okay I have to laugh. Like...your writing style being similar was just me thinking you were emulating Jl, but over time, it became clear that something is up. Olivia corruption being mostly the same was a good example, being essentially the same chapter, just lighter and softer.

There was other hints too. Your bare-bone profile for this author bieng the main One. No details on your profile, and more notably, no favorites. The fact that you never commented on this story was another hint.

In any case, good chapter. Like I've said before, you needed to do something about Chrom. No offense, but Robin is the self-insert character. He's always going to be picked first. So the next chapter is Lissa and Maribelle? Well I would originally say Lissa for Robin and Maribelle for Chrom, but if you're doing both, I'll pick Robin because god damn, no incest.

Also, nice touch with Felicia and FLora, and I have to chuckle. If this Story has Robin making a harem of the Awakening casts, and Chrom making a harem from literelly every other game, then I would be Ok with that.

Ooh a suggestion. When It's Say'ri and Tiki turns (And let's be real here, Robin going to win that one) Why not Chrom screw with Kagerou and Orochi. They're my favorite Fates girl, and they would be perfect in a Say'ri and Tiki chapter.
Felltrickster chapter 4 . 3/10/2020
… You're JLDavenport on another account aren't you? if so, can you please just scrap the damn Change of Tactics fic since due to my Autism spectrum disorder and my love of Awakening, it gives me anxiety for some reason since while Robin isn't perfect, there is the fact that A: Grima does NOT have a gender at ALL as Echoes reveals it's an Artificial Dragon made by a madman after he lost his love and that Grima may as well be the fire emblem version of Mewtwo, B: there is no point in Character analyses in a game whose characters are no where near enough fleshed out even in backstory, C: Assuming that another world would have the same morals and values as ours when really the one S rank per character is really less lore and more so that the uppity idiots who cling to a 2000 year old if not older set of values due to Judeo-Christian Faith which DOES NOT EXIST IN FIRE EMBLEM AND IF DRAGONS NEED MULTIPLLE MATES THEN THE YLISSEAN AND VALMESE CONTINIENTS WOULD SURE AS FUCK REMEMBER AND SIMPLY SHRUG THEIR SHOULDERS AT HAREMS AND POLY SINCE THE MONO EXCLUSIVITY IS TO KEEP THE CLOSED-MINDED IDIOTS FROM SAYING BAN THE GAMES AS EVEN XENOBLADE 2 NEEDED TO NOT EXPLICITLY CONFIRM IT TO KEEP THEM FROM SAYING THAT AND KEEP THE RATING DOWN SINCE GAMES ARE MADE TO MAKE MONEY! NOT TO MENTION YLISSE AND VALM ARE FAAAR MORE IN LINE WITH TODAY'S CULTURE SINCE CHROM CAN CANNONICALLY MARRY A RANDOM PEASENT! I MEAN IF NAGA AND TIKI HAD A HAND IN ROBIN'S PROBLEMS THEN THEY SHOULD AT LEAST TELL THE EXALTED FAMILY OTHERWISE IF THEY DON'T THEY MIGHT INVITE AN AGARTHA SITUATION YOU IDIOT! I MEAN COME ON DON'T ASSUME THAT PEOPLE WOULD BE AGAINST HAREMS AND POLY IN A WORLD WITHOUT JUDEO-CHRISTIAN VALUES THAT PEOPLE ONLY STILL CLING TO STUBBORNLY DUE TO FEAR OF CHANGE AND THE UNKNOWN THAT LEAD TO PEOPLE IN THE REAL WORLD BEING AGAINST THAT STUFF IN THE FIRST PLACE SINCE THAT BUNCH OF RELIGIONS DON'T EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE IN THE GAMES! PLEASE KILL THE FUCKING A CHANGE OF TACTICS STORY, I MIGHT WIND UP SAYING FUCK THE SERIES LIKE I DID WITH SOUL EATER SEEING ANOTHER FIC FOR IT IF IT STAYS UP, I HATE IT SO FUCKING MUCH AND IT'S DUMB, NEEDLESSLY MELODRAMITIC, STUPID SINCE IT ASSUMES THAT A COUNTRY WOULD BE AGAINST THE VERY NEEDS OF THE VERY BEINGS THEY FUCKING WORSHIP SINCE TIKI AND NAH COULD EXPLAIN EVERYTHING FOR NAGA, AND QUITE FRANKLY AT THIS POINT WITH THE LIKES OF THIS FIC ALONGSIDE SO MANY OTHERS, IT NEEDS TO DIE SINCE THERE ARE VASTLY SUPERIOR ALTERNITIVES DUE TO NO CHEATING AND THE FACT THAT IN THREE HOUSES YOU COULDN'T EVEN S-SUPPORT UNTIL THE COMPLETION OF 1 PLAYTHROUGH SO THE WHOLE "ITS UNREALISTIC IF NO ONE GETS TOGETHER" IS BULLSHIT SINCE THAT GAME'S STORY WORKED IN A SIMILAR TIMEFRAME AND NO FUCKING ROMANCE HAPPENED UNTIL AFTER FINAL BATTLE IN THE GAME! THE LACK OF AVAILABLITY OF MORE THAN ONE PARTNER IS TO KEEP THE RATING DOWN AND TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW THAT SORT OF THING SHOULD'NT BE ALLOWED SINCE IF AWAKENING FLOPPED, THE SERIES WOULD HAVE DIED THEN AND THERE AND SO COULDN'T TAKE RISKS WITH THAT SORT OF THING YOU STUPID IDIOT AS IT WAS A BUSINESS CHOICE AND NOT A FUCKING CREATIVE ONE SINCE FE 4 HAD OUTRIGHT INCEST AND THE MARK OF NAGA EXISTED IN IT TO SO PLEASE, FOR THE SAKE OF ME NOT GETTING ANXIETY ATTACKS ANYMORE, TAKE DOWN A CHANGE OF TACTICS OR AT LEAST STUFF THAT STUPID, GODDAMN FIC ON A SITE OF YOUR OWN OR I'LL TELL NINTENDO THAT YOU'RE SELLING A BOOK OF IT AND MAKING MONEY OFF OF THEIR FUCKING IP FOR SMUT BY PATREON AND THEY ARE STUPIDLY, OBSCENELY PROTECTIVE OF THEIR COPYRIGHT AND IP SO GET RID OF IT OR I NOTIFY NINTENDO. I HATE A CHANGE OF TACTICS AND I WANT IT SOMEWHERE WHERE I DONT HAVE TO SEE IT EVER FUCKING AGAIN YOU FUCKING NTR LOVING IDIOT!
Pavel1234 chapter 4 . 1/17/2020
Chrom
scottusa1 chapter 4 . 1/11/2020
Great chapter. I loved the little story in reference to FE Fates.
Keep it up. Laters.
LookItsADoggy chapter 4 . 1/9/2020
Will the day come where Chrom finally gets some ass? Probably not, but let's all hope it does. For his sake.
rebfan90 chapter 4 . 1/5/2020
great chapter
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2020
Of course people willl Robin because he is a Self insert