Reviews for Cloud of Leaves
Abbadon44 chapter 10 . 11/1
There need to be more admirers of beauty and majesty like Orochimaru.
Glorificate chapter 10 . 10/28
Your story is incredible! I'm really glad you set it so far before the start of the anime, you don't see much of that. The battle between Kushina and Kyoya was very well written and I think encapsulated the personalities of the two of them nicely.
I do wonder where Chrome is at. Wherever it is, I imagine that she'll at least know where Kyoya is soon. He didn't so much make ripples as much as a tsunami. And with epithets like they've given him, it wouldn't be very hard to work out, wherever she ended up.
However long it takes her, I can only imagine that Kyoya is gonna screw up even the course of the anime at this rate, and certainly shift some things in the war.
Anyway, I love it. Love it. Love it. Love it.
Excellent work. I can only pray you find motivation to continue this absolute work of art!
katsekala chapter 10 . 10/27
I love this story! Many kisses!
This is pretty unique, and I love how the story is so far. I hope I see this updated soon, I really want to see how
much mischief and mayhem the new teacher and student duo are gonna cause, and Chrome has yet to be added in the mix, I wonder when she's gonna show up?
TheDisturbedDragon chapter 10 . 9/22
LMAO! This is great! I love how you got Kyouya's characterization perfectly, and Kushina escalating to match him was amazingly well done. Good job! I hope to see more of this story in the future.
ViDevLiaN chapter 10 . 9/21
Boy oh boy, Konoha wasn't ready for this unstopable chaotic power house hedgehog weilder. I am seriously pitying them (especially the trio Ino-Shika-Cho for obvious reasons). But really, for once, I kinda agreed with Orochimaru (didn't mean I like to be on the same page as him tho) and I was honestly internally cackling not unlike the snake bastard. No one could really understand how beautiful the chaos that a Kyouya could inflict. It was majestic!

Also, Kushina as our resident Cloud's new Sky? Can't wait to see how Minato reacted to that XD. Naruto is in for one hell of a pseudo hellish Uncle, that's for sure XDD (enemies better watch out, this guy could be guaranteed to spear through your ass!). Please update soon! Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of work! And good luck~!
MysticRising chapter 10 . 9/19
You should continue! This is great!
Im confused as to how hibari can use senjutsu. It sounds more like a sky's harmonization abilities, unless he is a cloudy sky. Naruto hashirama and jiriya could count as skies I guess, with kabuto as a mist who thinks he's a sky (lol he tricked himself). It honestly sounds like only skies could become sages thanks to that.
Yeah, im definitely interested in how characters will change. Orochimaru might change into the hedgehog sanin instead of snakes, kakashi pikes my curiosity. I don't remember him joining root before minato's death, so i wonder what will happen to his character. Obito and rin's future are also in question as I can't see them dying with hibari active (he will wreck entire armies!). So is minato. Will he approve if minato as kushina's mate or not! This is all so amazing!
Speaking of kakashi I really want to see kakashi and hibari meet. Kakashi is arrogant, that is a fact. I would like kyoya to crush him. Maybe changing him in the process, or convert him into a subordinate, or earn his undying hate.
Wait, is sakumo even dead? I imagine no one would want to badmouth another shinobi if it would make hibari pissed. Seriously, there are so many potential reprecussions to hibari's existance instead of Gai (poor gai, he got replaced, I think)
Loke13 chapter 10 . 9/14
Very good, loved
Someone chapter 5 . 9/4
Never did believe the leaf was the ultimate good, in fact the way the anime/manga eschewed perceptions of the stupid place mislead many to think it was 'good'. I like that you didn't do that BS. Even leaf ninja are aware of how fun led up the leaf is. Shadows in shadows, failure to protect children and sends them to eat (real nice, in fact the increased intensity of conflict and continued usage of child soldiers really points out how much of a failure hashirama was. He irritAtes me), internal conflicts, clan segregations, ect.
In fact this even humanized danzo. Make no mistake he is still ruthless, but he also seems more logical (stupid, releasing the jinjuriki identity, helping orochimaru, fool), actually priorities the leaf and not himself, and realizes the nature of war in the shining world.
Yeah peace is nice, but look at grandma's stupid plan. AGain, nothing changed except that conflict occurs less often but makes up for it by being worse.
AutumnBee chapter 10 . 8/29
Holy shit, what have I just read! SPEECHLESS I tell you. I haven't the words to describe how your work is a magnificent piece of literature! I love it I love your plot and how Kushina and Hibari fought all out. Damn I am at a loss of words. Hope you update soon. I frickin love it so much. Your story had me squealing like a fangirl and jumping here and there with excitement.
wolpe chapter 10 . 8/22
Kithrin chapter 10 . 8/14
i'm suprized you didnt give him this nickname "Oh god, it's him! RUN!"
cuateanime1 chapter 10 . 8/14
Este fanfic es increible se merese mas atencion, enserio
Rikku The Scarred Dragon chapter 10 . 8/13
Heh, well, there's definitely one thing in common between Roll and Kyouya... they can certainly get the point across. (No regrets!)
tsun chapter 10 . 8/12
lol, they where cute. truly. though at the last part, is that time skip with the new titles or its just the people of konoha gave him?