Reviews for Butterfly Kisses
MickeyRoxs chapter 3 . 6/15/2020
This is my third or fourth time reading this story and I cried once again. It’s just so beautiful. I love SesshxOlderRin but Father Sessh x Daughter Rin tug on my heartstrings with a steel grip.
creativesm75 chapter 3 . 5/8/2020
sad. good fic
elohiniar chapter 3 . 12/19/2019
Omg not gonna lie I am crying! And omg you stole my line of him calling her his heart but it’s okay. Either we think alike or I have an ego the size of Texas! Wonderful work well done!
elohiniar chapter 2 . 12/19/2019
Omg papa so adorable I am in love! This reminds me of my story Sesshomaru’s Heart which delves into the question of what happens when she is no longer a little girl
elohiniar chapter 1 . 12/19/2019
Hahaha I can tell you watch the show in English. Japanese is much better but I love how you write from his perspective and how their relationship buds. I have my own stories for them but the best part is writing when she was little.
KayKat236 chapter 3 . 11/8/2019
I cried through the entire last chapter. The portrayal of emotions for Sesshomaru was amazing and was so detailed. Great wholesome story, I loved it.
koali29 chapter 3 . 8/28/2019
What wonderful and sad story.
Clio chapter 3 . 8/12/2019
Beautifully well written.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/12/2019
read;
sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Jay x chapter 3 . 7/26/2019
I hope you continue the story real soon because I want to see what happens next also can u please make another Naruto love story about Kakashi and anko going out together.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/29/2019
Wow incredibly well written! *reaching for tissues x 10*
TheDoctorsLifeMate chapter 3 . 6/27/2019
amazing! loved it!
Kamishikawa Hane chapter 3 . 6/21/2019
amazing! one of the best of sessrin, thank you so much. i can't stop crying
MyWorldHeartBeating chapter 3 . 6/20/2019
:'(

Well, I'm crying. I hope you're happy. At least Sesshomaru, Master Jaken and Rin's family were there with her in her last moments. How I would have loved it if she could have been immortal, forever by Sesshomaru's side, but then again, it just wouldn't be the same.

Now my eye is burning from crying. xD

This story deserves more reviews, over 100! Wonderful job, like always!
MyWorldHeartBeating chapter 2 . 6/20/2019
Awwwwwww
Papa Sesshomaru! xD That's so sweet. Still wish Sesshomaru would just let Rin go with him and Master Jaken and live as a family, but I feel like Rin will choose to stay in the village and ultimately get married. When that happens, I'll be really sad but also happy.