Reviews for The Things We Never Said
mermaidbyheart chapter 6 . 6/27
No offense but all those time jumps are really confusing...
mermaidbyheart chapter 5 . 6/22
This was so beautiful and heartfelt. It was nice seeing Doug's transformation and that somehow in his own way he had warmed up to Booker. And it was nice to see him initiating some kind of contact with Dennis as everyone else. I can't wait to read how their little gathering will go! Carry on with the great work!️️️
mermaidbyheart chapter 3 . 6/16
I actually ship Tom and Judy together. Or at least I did until Dennis came the show because then I started shipping Dennis and Judy really hard. I started watching '21 Jump Street' for Johnny but hell the moment I saw Richard I fell head over heels for him. And I was really sad because of the way everyone treated Booker because he might not have behaved very well but he was a good person nonetheless. I almost cried when he gave up his badge but I was so happy watching him in 'Booker'. I'm happy he and Doug became friends but I think it would've been nice if after he gave up his badge there was a scene with him saying goodbye to everyone in the chapel and with everyone thanking him for what he did for Tom and apologizing for their behaviour. I like the concept of your story and your writing. I can't wait to read more. I wish you could write a scene where Dennis talks to either Doug or Judy and helps them cope. Or if you could include a scene where it's clear how Tom's death hit Dennis hard too, just like everyone else. It'd be really nice. :))) Anyway thank you for mentioning him in the beginning of the chapter. Keep up the great work! :)