Reviews for falling like the stars
old fan nanofate chapter 1 . 8/27
nice, good and refreshing
The last part of this—specially the vow almost took my breath away. Gosh, this fanfic is beautifully done. I thank you for making something this wonderful.
That was a delight to read, thank you so much. I'm glad i went back here and had the chance to capture this
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 1/12
I know I’ve reviewed this before but after having read it again, I’m still awestruck with these two. I love them. Thank you again for writing your beautiful NanoFate stories.
First, thanks for creating another great story of NanoFate.
Second, would you please continue your "Impasse" ? That's story is too.. interesting to be just left.. After years I still check it out.. I never stopped waiting your update for it. Please give an end to it. Even it's only in one more chapter that will be just fine.
Third.. Happy new year for you and again thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
All these years and this series is still one of the things I always come back to. I am glad that there are still those who feel the same way...
Random person chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
Es la tercera vez que leo este one shot y siempre me da en el corazón, muchas gracias, me gustan las historias que se centran en los pensamientos de los personajes, es mí primer ship y siempre será mí favorito
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
Thank you for keeping NanoFate alive, I love this pairing and your writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2019
Thank you for keeping this pair alive! I love how you captured them, can't wait for more in the future!
Cyberchao X chapter 1 . 8/10/2019
Well, given how well-written this one was, I most certainly am curious about ciel bleu. (I was going to comment on one mistake that the beta missed, but I was thinking about it and double-checked, and it wasn't a mistake after all. Much as I hate to admit it, even I mess up homonyms sometimes, and saw a who's/whose mistake when the correct one had been used.)

Such a beautiful story. I may have to retaliate.
Wildprincess chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
What a lovely story. That was such a profound story and you write them so very well. Her vow is just wonderful. Thank you for bringing us another NanoFate fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
I just wanted to say that Nanoha’s marriage vow that you wrote is so simple yet conveys such a depth of feeling. You have such a way with words. I can’t really describe the whole gamut of feelings I got reading your fic but I loved it so much. Thank you for writing this and giving us an insight into Nanoha’s perspective.
Fremde Is Not Taken okay chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
Ooooh! a new fic? by you? Yas please! That was awesome, i kept glancing at the scroll wheel in fear of it ending gbfdhgdfjk i really love your stories! and you write these two's dynamics so well! God i would almost nudge you into Madoka and Homura's direction just to indulge myself, seeing as they are so similar to Nanoha and Fate but at the same time so very different and i would adore to see how different/same you would write them compared to nanofate BUT ALAS im not that kind of person this is just my rantings, i wouldnt and couldnt force anyone into anything bgdfhgbdf ANYWAYS ! Thank you for writing this it was indeed a very very good surprise!
Sylph-kun chapter 1 . 7/18/2019
This is very, very impressive.

It's beautiful and well-written.

in short, I was smitten. XD

I think you portrayed the characters, the relationship, and the struggles very well.

This almost brought me to tears (honest) for more reasons than so, Thank You and three cheers for a job well done!
phoenixnext chapter 1 . 7/17/2019
Thank you for writing this. NanoFate's hour to shine hasn't completely vanished. Those of us who love these characters and their enduring relationship still remember. To me, it is little stories like this that keep the flame alive. May the NanoFate muse continue to bless you.
Full Power, Full Throttle