Reviews for Harry Potter and the Magical Guardian
apls79 chapter 42 . 5/9
This is a great story. I look forward to reading the sequel once you begin publishing it.
dennisud chapter 21 . 5/9
I like the way you've woven the new tapestry into this story. With all the Adults doing their job her for Harry I can see such a good difference in this saga!
dennisud chapter 3 . 5/7
So in the previous chapter was it Dudley that vanished the Window? I didn't catch that nut as I read it's more like he would become a protect or od sorts/ Oh well we sill see!

dennisud
Kyr chapter 42 . 4/28
Such an interesting story. I very much enjoyed reading and thank you for your time, effort, and sharing your fan fiction.
Again, thank you for sharing.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 3 . 4/26
Yep, this is definitely a repost (or worse). Also, the main and voldemort plots seem unlikely to ever be finished.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 4/17
Huh. I know I've read a story with a snake helping diagnose magically sick Petunia before. Let's see if the rest of the story grows familiar...
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/16
You had me at "frog-speak". ;)

Seriously, I'd love to see your Dursleys beat Dumbledore as long as the bashing does not get too silly.
Checkmate28 chapter 42 . 4/11
i thoroughly enjoyed this book and i can't wait to start reading your second book it is well done keep up with the good work
sal1066 chapter 1 . 4/8
This is a really great story and I have enjoyed every moments of it. Thanks for sharing.
gginsc chapter 42 . 4/7
Great story. I hope you complete it.
red-jacobson chapter 42 . 4/7
I had been reading this story for a while, but fell behind several chapters ago. I just did a binge reading of the entire story and now I'm eager to see what happens in the next book.

I am curious, did the students who attacked Neville and Parvati get identified and punished? I'll admit I didn't read those chapters as deeply as the others, because I was rushing to get to the Harry/Dudley/Quirrellmort confrontation.

See you next story!
riversgirl75 chapter 42 . 4/6
This is such a fun and creative story! What details! I’m always fascinated by writers retelling the plot but giving Harry the adult supervision and love he deserved. Looking forward to the next book! I hope you’re well.
someofusarereachingforstardust chapter 42 . 4/4
I loved this I need more ️
jada951 chapter 5 . 4/4
I don't often see or read nice Dursleys. It's pretty rare. I like how they all work together and that they got rid of Marge!

I have no issue w/ Dumbles as negligent (to say the least) and too big for his own britches. Looking forward to continuing to read your story. :)
KnowInsight chapter 42 . 3/29