Reviews for A Warm Place
ZisinLove chapter 28 . 4/18
you nailed it. A few errors, but the feelings were authentic. I hope you 'll still continue!
Yukiko Sohma chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Sry I said my name was Sakura Sohma Uchiha that was my friend I asked her to write it down for me an she already sent when I came back from getting some crackers and cheese for us to eat but everything else is true can u write one with me in it too
SakuraSohma chapter 12 . 8/11/2013
Sakura Sohma Uchiha here

I'm basically Yuki's Sister
I also have asthma and its not very good
Oh yeah next time u should also put Shigure
Since he is the major pervert
Ps. Aya is also is a perv and my brother
Guest chapter 20 . 5/10/2013
Hmm...is Kyo homophobic? If he is, that's unfortunate.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
You might want to edit this...
The most common mistake is missing apostrophes for "it's". It's rather distracting.
kayjaylew chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
TT-TT... Meh. Yuki. Wah! Yuki! Yukiyukiyikiyuki you can be so selfless and so sweet but SSOOOO stupid! That's yet /another/ reason that I love you! Stupidstupidstupid! Why the memories?! /why/!?
kayjaylew chapter 17 . 10/29/2012
Gah! I totally know how you feel with the 'Kyo would probably be a cool guy to me if I wasn't so obsessive;) over Yuki' and such. I'll admit that I actually cried on that "looming chapter 86"! Haha I finished it and I didn't know wht to do with my life;
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
You write so fantastically well that I almost missed your tiny typo errors. Haha. XD There should be a hyphen between Honda and san(which shouldn't be capitalised) and there was one place where you wrote 'here' instead of 'hear'...but that's all!:D

I ADORE YUKI TOOOOO AND THE WAY YOU PORTRAY HIM IS SO ADORABLE.

(Yes, the CAPs were totally NECESSARY.)

:3333333
Zollercoaster chapter 28 . 1/27/2012
Aww man, I got all the way to the end, only to realize that it isn't finished! You're so close to an ending here!
Wow chapter 13 . 1/11/2012
Kyo is such a fucking asshole. I guess the only way he can sympathize with another human being is if they're ass-raped to oblivion. I hate this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/2/2012
is it just me or is there a yaoi undertone with Haru, lol?
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
It's a little weird that Ayame didn't even ask what had happened to Yuki...but I guess I can accept that he'd go immediately into hysterics lol. I just hope you don't make him too silly. And I hope there's a lot of brotherly moments in the story
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
This is pretty good so far. A little too angsty, but good :P. There are some mistakes in grammar, though. Like 'me and Kyo just found him like that' instead of 'Kyo and I just found him like that.'
Ahmiri chapter 28 . 11/2/2011
I've just read all 28 chapters of your story and frankly, I'm here to beg for an UPDATE! According to the site it's been since '09 that this story has gone without an update. And may I remind you of an AN in a semi-recent chapter? Something about having come this far and what a shame it would be to leave this story unfinished? This story is epically amazing! All the characters are perfect. I cry over it even when I'm not reading it!

Please, please, update! I'm sure I'm not alone in this and others would jump to read this as well. It's just so angsty, and wonderfully depressing... :'(

Update, update, update! I and others are counting on you to write the story only you can! (When did this begging review turn into a pep talk?) Please update! You can't leave everyone with an ending like this, can you?

*weeps* My poor darling Yu-chan... And his sad little fragile heart. I need to know the ending! It's a must. I can't continue with no resolve to this story! (Even though I started think that even if it wasn't completed I'd be okay.) Gyah! I need more, so please, update!

Yukiru Itsumo,

OfAmethystEyes
Vamp-Fledging chapter 28 . 6/14/2011
umm its been about 2 yrs. i reallly love this story and hope you didnt giv up on it. please at least reply if yur even online. :(