Reviews for A piece of love and kindness for everyone
Brent Austria chapter 7 . 1/7
Update please
Drake58 chapter 7 . 9/18/2020
This was an amazing read. It really was a bright spot in my day reading this. Thank you, I look forward to more of this story
Ichigo Oga chapter 7 . 4/7/2020
This has taken a spot in my favourites. I love it and want to read more of it.
Ichigo Oga chapter 5 . 4/7/2020
My cheeks hurt from smiling so much. Seriously, there's so much fluff and sugary sweetness that my teeth are aching.
AkaDeca chapter 5 . 4/1/2020
Love this!
AkaDeca chapter 4 . 4/1/2020
Nedzu punching the air right now
AkaDeca chapter 3 . 4/1/2020
Gimme moar
AkaDeca chapter 2 . 4/1/2020
Good stuff
AkaDeca chapter 1 . 4/1/2020
I’ll love this
Silver holmes chapter 1 . 2/2/2020
Please i need a new chapter of this, really love how you write this story, gary come home.
XD
KevinDtejeda chapter 7 . 1/12/2020
Excelente historia me encanta esperó poder seguir leyendo mas de esta magnifica historia, saludos :)
s0ul chapter 7 . 12/20/2019
When are you coming back to update this story. I like the next chapter be about the play.
ianism0 chapter 7 . 12/14/2019
Finally found this masterpiece again! This is one of my favorite fanfics so I hope you continue writing this story! You can’t just leave us hanging like that you know?
TheManThatWalksTheAbyss115 chapter 3 . 10/30/2019
You had better diddly darn continue this fucking wholesome story.
S. S. Shadow chapter 7 . 10/10/2019
Gah! I can’t contain how much I am loving this story. Little disappointed we didn’t get to see Izuku really do anything during the invasion, as short as it was.

Given the last few chapters, is he going to have any sort of leading role regarding fights, or action in general, or is he just going to be the fragile princess, always being saved or courted by one of the girls?

I’d be interested to see just how they might react to him getting injured, wether it’s just a bruise, or something more severe, like the aftermath of his fight with Muscular, or even his participation in the sports festival. He’s still got to save Todoroki after all *wink*

Eagerly awaiting your next chapter.