Reviews for A piece of love and kindness for everyone
Omnipotent X chapter 5 . 12/20/2021
The fluffy romance in this chapter was awesome, but I would like to see if you things if you don’t mind.

When it comes to love Kyoka would seem like the shy type, but still good job.

Momo being described to have a gentleman presents doesn’t make much sense she’s described to be proper lady.

Making one of the girls into the prince and Izuku the princess just seems very weird, also the teachers being obsessed with his love life is also kind of weird.

But other than that I do love all of the character introductions and events in this story. I just really hope we see a chapter with him and Ochako since she is the original ship and obviously best girl.
Omnipotent X chapter 4 . 12/4/2021
It was a good chapter, although i’m not sure what make Tenya think that Izuku was a bum just because he sketches?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2021
Omg this is actually SO goooddd! I absolutely love the way you inproved the characters and included those in class 1B! And Toga had such a great improvementtt!
Omnipotent X chapter 3 . 9/16/2021
This was a good chapter but there’s one thing I like to point out, Nejire‘s Quirk is called Wave Motion.

But everything else was great, I especially love the nipple she gave to Izuku ear.
Omnipotent X chapter 2 . 9/14/2021
This chapter was good but I’ll like to say my on opinions a little bit.

You have the hero course and the support course correct, but there is no reserves course, that would be general studies and business.

I’m glad you had class B join class A in their hero exercise but making them teams of three didn’t make sense since that would be an odd number, it should’ve been teams of four. Also I think that Izuku should’ve been there MVP since it’s more believable that he came up with a plan instead of Kinoko.

But besides that everything else was great, including the scenes with Izuku and the females.
Tryndamer95 chapter 8 . 8/30/2021
I love this fic, ALL of this, humor, love and tons of FUNNY, and a little spicy references (I love the second chapter title, i like too much Skyrim and Paarthurnax is a one of the my favorites characters) Thank you soo much, see you later!
LegendaryMob chapter 1 . 8/9/2021
Pony is too fluent in japanese in this.
DraconisNoir chapter 5 . 8/3/2021
Mah Heart

Don't do this to me, I live in the US and can't afford a hospital stay due to a Sugar induced coma
Popqwas chapter 8 . 8/2/2021
I really glad you started posting again! Keep up the good work, I really enjoy it!
ClownDeMierda chapter 3 . 8/1/2021
Little trivia about myself, Melissa and Ochacko always seemed so boring to me, so I don't care much about them.
I enjoy the story, it's a good read and makes me feel good for most chapters. 9/10
Blaster-Blade-Exceed chapter 8 . 8/1/2021
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE . Eagerly waiting for more Princess Izuku moments
draculyn28 chapter 8 . 7/31/2021
interesting story, I hope to see what happens later, greetings.
EndlessChains chapter 8 . 7/31/2021
A well done chapter. Quite interesting to read the aftermath of the USJ incident as the students are given a couple of days off to recuperate. It was amusing to read how Himiko is learning how to cook and bake from Inko as well as making sure that she doesn't mess up. Reiko appearing in front of the Midoriya household was interesting as well as how Izuku was able to understand what it was that she wanted to do with him. It was endearing and amusing how Izuku and Reiko interacted with one another as the movies started as well as learning a bit more about Reiko. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
WeAreTheWord chapter 8 . 7/29/2021
Ah you left me wanting more with this snippet
TheCrampReturns chapter 8 . 7/29/2021
I GASPED when u saw this updated. Glad to have this back.