Reviews for Since When Has Our Relationship Ever Been Easy?
SamanthaHunter chapter 1 . 11/11
Eclipsa's mom, Queen Solaris, also doesn't have a filter! I wanna see some mother/daughter angst but no one has done it
GodlyJewel chapter 5 . 10/5
HAha! Oh I loved this! I always wondered what would happen when Star caught her prey, and the idea of "butterfly kisses" was just the ticket! Plus, Globby's reaction was priceless!
Miki Mimi chapter 3 . 8/16
I absolutely love how Solaria is such a loving, genuine and caring mom towards Eclipsa. She’s cruel to monsters but she is a DAMN good mother
GodlyJewel chapter 4 . 8/14
Ohmycute! I love, love, LOVE this chapter!

First, I have to say, I adore the song you used. Probably one of the few good things from "Fievel Goes West," and it worked perfectly for Eclipsa. Song lyrics can be a pain to incorporate into a story, but for certain stories they just work. Particularly when you are writing fan fiction for a musical-type story. One of the fan-favorite things for Eclipse is her singing, so using the song fit so well with her character.

Second, I love the approach you took with Eclipsa here. She would be the first to see the fault in her species. Yeah, I'm saying it, Mewmans invaded and took over. So they did strike first. However, "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind," so the monsters are no less to blame. Yet if both sides took the time to learn from one another rather than let fear control them, probably could have cut back on the war a bit. Not a definite solve, as the series showed there was still hatred and biases, but talking things vs fighting has been shown to be effective.

Lastly, my cute, that ending! I love that she kissed him. And it was his first kiss ever! So frteaking cute! I can't wait to see more fluff for these two, though I'm also kinda dreading when Eclipsa finds about about Globgor's change to the menu. Hehe least we know from the Magic Book of Spells how she managed to change that one; Globgor is going to find out just how much he'll be okay with her doing that over again. lol
GodlyJewel chapter 3 . 7/29
Haha I loved this! Not quite what I expected, but it was great! Eclipsa's wide-eyed curiosity made for great comedic relief to Globby's seriousness. That thing with the candy was both cute and sad. Eclipsa, sneak out some candy for all monster children, please?

When I saw the title of the chapter, I kept thinking of the scene where Heinous goes after Star before Eclipsa uses her Midnight Shriek. I like how Globgor and Eclipsa then found each other, all thanks to the Butterfly Effect. She even ate the note! HA! I am looking forward to this time skip. It'll be curious to how these two maintain a friendship with everything, i.e. Globgor training to be a Mewman-eater! If he's keeping this a secret then when Eclipsa finds out, heads will roll.

My one critique: in the chapter Globgor is struck with Solaria's sword... I am hoping you have an explanation because, and I quote, "The Solarian Sword marks its foe with a scar of magic, which consumes its enemy until…” KABOOM! So if little Globby was marked with that very sword, then he be dead, very dead. Also the other monsters would have combusted if they were struck as well, so how could the bodies have been brought back?
GodlyJewel chapter 2 . 6/30
Hahaha this was great! I feel bad for both kids. Neither one is getting the chance to really enjoy their childhood.

Eclipsa is classic misunderstood girl who is expected to become Queen. The "friends" her mother picks out don't share her interests, and insult her for just being herself. I don't blame her for sneaking out. I'd bail too.

Globgor is the kid who refuses to be a kid. He sort of has his heart in the right place, but he thinks he has to grow up so fast. Not to mention he is getting negative influence from he older monsters to the point he can't listen to the genuine advice from someone who cares about his wellbeing.

They really need to meet soon. Globby needs to learn to have some fun, and I believe our little Royal Rebel is just the girl to do it. Plus I really do wanna see how they'll go from enemies to sweethearts!
It's good to know you're coming back to writing again. Have fun writing this story. And take your time sweetie.
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 6/12
Ooo I adored this chapter! I'm with you, Globgor needs his own character space in this fandom. It's so wrong he doesn't already. As for your story, I'm invested! I can't wait for these two to meet and grow up into the adorkable couple we all know and love.
Saphira Winters chapter 1 . 6/10
This is so good. I just love the details in the chapter. I eagerly await to read more. (However take your time on the next chapter, there is no rush.) :-D