Reviews for Not the Nantucket getaway they had originally planned
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2021
I loved this story and actually love your version of Nina. As for Dr. O, she always cracks me up. One shots from this universe would be awesome!
tarbush chapter 9 . 9/19/2020
What a wonderful story! Please continue
Lacorra chapter 9 . 4/8/2020
I have been wanting Willow to be Nina's daughter since their first interaction..:)
This story is perfect! Thanks for writing it :)
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2019
What a great chapter. I wonder what Nina and Liesel would say to Shiloh in Willow's defense. I look forward to Willow really interacting with Liesel and the rest of Port Charles.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/28/2019
I am so glad that you decided to continue this story. I can't wait to see how Nina and Willow rebuild their relationship now that they know or suspect that they are mother/daughter. I loved the honesty of their reactions to this.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2019
I so want to know more. I want to see Nina and Willow when they go back to Port Charles. I loved this story and would love more from this universe.
PlantagenetReader chapter 4 . 8/10/2019
Great story! Can’t wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
Very nice. I haven't watched GH is forever it seems. I only look for clips of Elizabeth scenes. I've seen these characters mentioned so have a bit ok knowledge on names but not personality and such. So I am going off your writing and it is really good. I can't wait to see where you take this and what happens to Willow and Chase.