Reviews for Maps
WBH21C chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
So very well done!
bootler chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
A brilliant story and one where both the Xander and Faith voices are well defined. The whole basis of the story was fantastic and the dialogue worked perfectly. Great!
Digital Damita chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
I totally adore faith and xander together, this is my favourite fic ever!
mfkngst chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I don't know how i missed this wonderfull story but i am so glad that i found it now. ths was great. i loved Xandrs thought on his eye, and how he really din't want to be strong about this but he knew he had to. i don't knw it just mad ea lot of sense adn really fit xander. i also loved faith cleaning his eye for himand the cnahge that was clearly visable in her. also loved xaners Speach to her in the end, her story about Dottie and Scars (which was beautiful adn very true) and how the story ended with her snugglign in to him
Sayra Louise chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Heya,

Thanks for that fic. I needed a nice, non evil, noone talking to each other fic. I'm finding myself growing more and more attracted to the idea of Faith and Xander at the moment which is weird cos it calls all my ships into question. Some reorganisation is calling. Lol.

Anyway I enjoyed the fic and I thought you'd like to know that.

S.
Shawn Knight chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Absolutely loved the story. As always, you nailed your characters to the T. I only wish you got employment with Joss a few years back and saved us this crap we get now. Any chance for a sequel?
Grace Reap chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
f/x never sounded better.
Bolo chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Nice, just wish Xander wasnt so quick to jump in to bed with her. She did almost kill him and he's dealing with alot, trying to be ok for the group.
katjen chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Nace! I loved it! Thank you thank you thank you:)! I love your dialogue - have i ever told you that? In all of your fics your dialogue is always spot on for every character, witty and poignant... I especially loved the paragraph where xander is working up the courage to look at his eye - it was the line about him having to be strong about it because of what's going on that really got me... and I liked that he let Faith be the one to know how he was really feeling, how scared he was even though they have a fairly awkward history and aren't as close with each other as he and Buffy or Willow are (and that's probably why it makes perfect sense that she's the one he confides in)... and Faith...I love her aggression, even when she's being friendly, and how candid and open she is about everything... And you did this in like two days? Awesome work... In my book this really happened so when she's boffing wood this week I'm just going to pretend like *that's* the fiction. Thanks bunches - I really really enjoyed it.

Kate:)
Teri chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Very nice. I had the feeling this is a one shot deal, but I hope you decide to write more. I still can't believe they didn't do more with these do, even a nice talk . . .
Kristy Marie chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
I really like and would like to see more...
JayBee-Bug chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Very good, I was wanting to read a X/F story after the recent episodes. You write them convincingly, did a good job making it feel like their relationship came around full circle. Good job.
RobC chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Very nice character piece. I can't believe they just had these two ignore each other in this season.

Rob