Reviews for Harry Potter gets smart and takes control - the goblet
Moonlight chapter 91 . 5/20
Really what the hell is going on in this story. Before the Un-housed is was good, but after the Un-housed it was confusing. Harry was like"oh! I want protect my friends after being Un-housed, but i have no power" . For fuck sake he is the hire of Gryffindor and Slytherin how can anyone Un-housed him from his own house.
Anitaxp chapter 91 . 5/11
Great great story! You can tell it is a fanfiction since it has a lot of things that may sound incredible to believe, but that is the beauty of the fanfictions. You are free to write whatever you want. With that mentality, this whole story was very good. I enjoy reading it. I hope you are well and are able to come back to finish the story.
Thank you for sharing!
KB4RC chapter 56 . 4/20
Most stories have Bill marrying Fleur. Now you have Bill at least being bisexual. I am not into slash stories and this sweetheart and love crap is severely turning me off this story. It is like having a great story and then deciding to ruin it. I want to read what happens when he returns to school, so I will just skip any part with Bill or Charlie in it.
Hypothetically, if a unicorn's horn was more like a rhino's, then it could be sawed off and regrow after a few years (studies have shown that humanely harvested rhino horns actually grow in faster than ones left alone!). But if the biological mechanisms functioned more like cattle horns, then sawing off the horns would be permanent. I like the middle ground you've taken here, with the antler method of regular shedding and regrowth. It allows for much more humane harvesting options~
No way in hell would Harry ever apologize to Snape or Malfoy...thats like apologizing to your rapist...
Dumbasadoor needs his weapon compliant...
tikymim chapter 91 . 4/1
Pretty please when will you update? I really like the story plot and want to read what comes next.
thomaspheasant chapter 91 . 3/25
please update
Fucking slash! Put it in the goddam codes, you coward!
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 2 . 3/19
Harry sighed, I thought so"Jealous? But seriously, he could use his brain, what there to be Jealous of? He wants to make a prat of himself in front of the whole school, does he? And end up died"

The number of typos and grammatical mistakes is very distracting. There’s a good story in here, but this needs some work. May I suggest copy and pasting your story into Grammarly and have it correct most of these errors? It would really improve your story.
Mambabueee chapter 11 . 3/18
Harry is a Champion, he does not need to do Detentions. And if your title says "gets smart" this is one of the first things he should know
actually until now, not much has changed from the Original. I give the Story a few more chapters but right now I am disappointed
kittyranma chapter 91 . 2/8
Hum, that's a twist having the malfoys as members of the sacred 28... when they are relatively new to Britain. Any way I'm enjoying this and can't wait for the next part.
kittyranma chapter 80 . 2/8
I've often wondered if Dumbledore was trying to turn Harry into an obscural.
kittyranma chapter 56 . 2/7
Hermione sighed, "A holiday sports program I did over the school holidays a couple of years back. Mum and dad were starting up their business when I rocked up.
Can you explain what (rocked up) means? I figure it must be a Aussie saying.
kittyranma chapter 51 . 2/7
Hum, the Potter ring didn't return to Gringotts does that mean James Potter is somehow still alive? It would be an interesting twist.
1,840 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »