Reviews for The END of DxD
Te Amohaere Peri chapter 2 . 1/17
This is fucking trash
ManticoreBlues chapter 3 . 10/6/2019
love the fanfic, hope you update soon
FTDxDFanboy chapter 1 . 9/4/2019
Nope Natsu is already powerful and now you merged him with END and gave him a curse so he is very Op he doesn't need a sacred gear much less becoming a servant to someone who is way weaker than him...Just change Natsu fighting style a little he can use his flame to create walls or just burn the incoming attacks as a defensive method without sacred gears...
Axel chapter 3 . 7/12/2019
Great story, hope you keep updating!
Gible chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
Damn this god sounds like a petty child.
Captain Imaginat chapter 3 . 6/22/2019
Can you put in Natsu’s Seven Flames Dragon Mode, Dragon Force, E.N.D Form, Dragonification, Igneel’s Power, Savage Dragon Fire Form Mode, Lightning Fire Dragon Mode, Hellfire Mode, Fire Dragon King Mode, Ignia’s Power mode and Blaze Of Savage Emotions in The END of DXD.
osmankoyun1 chapter 3 . 6/23/2019
I love rias those who watched the anime hate her because anime didn't explained politics good explained in light I am cool with rias and harem keep up the good work
rufus264 chapter 3 . 6/22/2019
Great chapter
rufus264 chapter 2 . 6/15/2019
Great chapter man
Trafford chapter 1 . 6/13/2019
Solo, the most stupid thing many authors of DxD fanfics do is making OP MC slave to that Red-Haired incompetent spoiled brat
Zahndrekh chapter 1 . 6/13/2019
I would say solo too, there are too many fics or the main characters becoming devils, angels, or fallen angels, or Natsu replaces Issei only to have a harem! something really different would be appreciated
Natsu could still join Rias later
Middle08ditch chapter 1 . 6/12/2019
Great chapter
TrueVirtuoso chapter 1 . 6/12/2019
Well, I prefer he solo. Too many fics have main characters becoming devils, angels, or fallen angels. And pls not to much harems. A lot of dxd fics have that. I prefer something different. But that's my opinion. You can choose to write ur story whatever you want. Dont let my words affect you btw.
rufus264 chapter 1 . 6/12/2019
Great start. I like the idea of natsu having a defensive or support sacred gear. As for natsu joining rias its cool