Reviews for The Wars of Legends 1 - The Apotheosis of a Lost Child
greenespeon1995 chapter 4 . 6/16/2019
considering the type of society of The goau'ld's slaves is difficult understand the point in canon
tank you And love The story!
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 4 . 6/16/2019
I usually don't go for genderbends... until recently, that is. Now i rather like them if they are done well and are well thought out. I like this so far. Please update soon.
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 4 . 6/16/2019
As Harry Potter/Stargate SG1 crossovers go, this is so far one of the better ones. As I said earlier, and you agreed you have taken old elements that I have seen before and putting them together with a new twist here and there. I liked how you have Harry/Nimue being unsure of just what she is. Is she a Goa'uld is she a human with a Goa'uld as a new organ in her body. Is she now possessing the body of the Goa'uld thanks to the battle for control. Then you add the bar scene. The implication there is that she has partly ascended but doesn't know that is what happened and thinks it was all just a dream. And through all of this she comes across as a somewhat powerful character who isn't overpowered and at this point really doesn't understand just where her limits with her powers begins or ends. I look forward to reading her journey of discovery.
m149 chapter 4 . 6/16/2019
another great chapter
frankieu chapter 3 . 6/15/2019
interesting story so far thx for writing it looking forward to more
m149 chapter 1 . 6/15/2019
Interesting and well thought out. Looking forward to more.
Gsmith1000 chapter 3 . 6/14/2019
interesting beginning i look forward to seeing how this story progresses
Guest chapter 3 . 6/13/2019
your story is good but why change harry from a boy to girl?
greenespeon1995 chapter 3 . 6/13/2019
Very interesting!
Will She meet The sg1?
cranegamer chapter 3 . 6/13/2019
Well written with a very interesting premise. I'm quite interested to see where this is going.
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 3 . 6/13/2019
Interesting
FreeTraderBeowolf chapter 3 . 6/13/2019
While there are some elements in the story that I have seen before, most notably the idea of a battle between Harry and another entity in his mind for control of his body and mind, I do find the way we arrived at this point to be somewhat new. I believe this is the first time that I have seen Harry sent to the SG1 verse via a ritual from Voldemort. It isn't the first time that Voldemort has sent Harry away via ritual, but it is the first that I have read for SG1. And while this isn't the first time for Harry to be thrown into the SG1 verse, the other times used other means to do so.

From the first chapter till now the prose has been rich in description and with plenty of detail so that I could easily picture the settings and events in my mind as I read. My only disappointment was that I wanted it all to continue. Alas I shall have to wait till the next chapter. Oh and kudos for not dragging things out longer than they needed to be. The fight at the end was just marking the beginning of the story, thus we didn't need this epic contest. Just a fight long enough to show how much was at stake and to set the stage for what is to come.
MarisAres chapter 3 . 6/13/2019
This could be a really good story though all the drama with the sex change was unnecessary and tells a lot about the author. The fact is Harry would probably be so traumatized it'll take years to recover if he even could and yes he's still a he as far as I'm concerned and that's the problem. He would identify as a man and what happened to him would be so much worse because of that. I could explain why but it would take too long, men will understand but women probably won't, unless they stop and think about it honestly. We'll see by what happens next to some extent. Anyway I'm looking forward to more. Thanks
wsbenge chapter 3 . 6/13/2019
Curious to see how the story develops. Harry is in the past having absorbed an ancient creature that probably has access to a sarcophagus.
god of all chapter 3 . 6/13/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »