Reviews for The Wars of Legends 1 - The Apotheosis of a Lost Child
skyla121 chapter 13 . 7/6/2019
another great chapter I loved seeing the story from a different perspective, it makes the world you have created seem more authentic. Can't wait to read more.
frankieu chapter 13 . 7/6/2019
nice chapters thx for writing it
liked the view that the 2 chapters effort into the lives of the people in her empire
Val'Hor chapter 13 . 7/6/2019
Thanks for the bonus chapters, it added a nice touch to the story. Keep up the good work ! :)
PeterJAC chapter 11 . 7/5/2019
I very much enjoyed Book 1, and I look forward to Book 2. I haven't seen this exact premise before (Potter/Stargate, time-travel, goa'uld merging, empire building) and you have done it well. There are plenty of missing joining parts, but none that caused me any confusion. I liked the use of different names to reflect public/private personas, and the treating of your readers as adults who don't need to be shielded from real human behaviour. Harry/Nimue/Vivian's development as years pass is well done. I would maybe include a few side-stories set on the planet and in the fleet to show more of her empire and how people are treated vs the goa'uld norms.
Azaira chapter 11 . 7/4/2019

Something I think needs a bit of clarification
Ascended - and likely magical beings too - gain power from belief. With the worship she has, it's almost a certainty that she would become powers. I believe you show this with the other Ascended when her lover is practically taken from her.

Anubis is only partially-ascended with a small empire yet is capable of fighting an ancient and fully ascended entity to a draw.

Nimue, however, has an expanding empire that also has much more freedom in its' development than any other empire. She also understands the concept of subtlety along with the power of industry and electricity. She could easily expand her empire to something more along the lines of a hidden Earth-like planet with a few simple ideas tossed into her development teams.

Goa'uld are stagnant, only developing on what they have reverse-engineered(badly). Nimue grew up with alternate avenues visible throughout her childhood(telephones, personal vehicles, widespread electricity for lighting, etc). Even if she didn't have the concept, if she could just get the idea of telephones to catch, internet would naturally follow. With alternative power sources available, she could perpetuate a society beyond Earth industry in a millennium if she simply tossed out the right ideas. Rather, her lack of prevention on technology would probably see the spread of such in two or three millennium anyways(due to long lives and fewer researchers).

Basically, Nimue could build up an industrious society on a single planet that could match any system lord within a millennium(accounting for the lack of diversity on Earth). Add in the billions of people that would naturally come into existence through this expansion, and you have an entity that might match an Ori in power and an empire that could probably defeat Ra in direct confrontation(though highly dangerous with the hundreds of other Goa'uld around).

(As a side note - Anubis ascends After he is banished by Ra; with the current design, and Oma's knowledge of current Goa'uld, it is unlikely he will ever even learn the existence of ascension)
Ep chapter 11 . 7/3/2019
Sympa
MarisAres chapter 11 . 7/3/2019
Good job! Keep going please! Though I am waiting for things to come full circle, the going to be fun!
Hadrian.Caeser chapter 11 . 7/3/2019
Nice.
finkarhu chapter 11 . 7/3/2019
Thanks for the cahptewr
Shadowhunter536 chapter 11 . 7/3/2019
I cant wait to see what happens. For example is Nimue going to be replacing the Tok'Ra or are they going to be different entities?
sono.yukai chapter 11 . 7/3/2019
amazing novel really, been following this for the past week or so and love it, looking forward to more of this great novel. I've been wanting a goa'uld focused story for some time but never found one, atleast not a completed one, so since your other books are completed i can only hope this one will too,

good going and i hope to see a new chapter soon!
The Shadows Mistress chapter 11 . 7/3/2019
considering the time span, unless your an ancient they wont be around considering this starts so early, looking forward to more
budhayes chapter 10 . 7/3/2019
Love your story so far. It seems that everyone who does these types of stories just jumps right into the SG timeline. It is interesting to see you build up to that and show how things are changing.
The Shadows Mistress chapter 10 . 7/3/2019
trolls are idiots, delete and ignore them, fun story looking forward to more
eragon13579 chapter 10 . 7/3/2019
Great tenth chapter! Looking forward to more!
181 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »