Reviews for Misfire
autumncat210 chapter 25 . 3/21
It was good and I wish there was a chapter where jack told Adam his real age and I wonder what his reaction would be.
xana2 chapter 1 . 2/16
They was not gay in good omens
sesshoumaru4me chapter 25 . 1/23
You did awesome!
Phanstarlight chapter 25 . 1/21
I don't think I can accurately say how utterly amazing this entire story was! I laughed, I cried, I squeaked, I melted, this entire thing was just completely brilliant :) ALSO, that ending gave me goosebumps, totally wasn't expecting it! Just, ugh, so so so so good.
Phanstarlight chapter 10 . 1/21
I had intended to only give a review once I'd finished the whole thing but honestly, this entire chapter is pure gold! The beautiful, beautiful fluff is almost too much to handle :)
kittyrsocute chapter 25 . 9/15/2020
I vaguely when 3G was the best you could have. Also, this story was friggin' awesome! And I would like to bitch slap Chuck at this point. I'm assuming the woman is Amara, and I like her quite a lot more than I like him. And if my assumption is correct, it's pretty ironic that even with their own apocalypse her own universe still manages to be brighter than Chucks. Considering she's called the Darkness. And supposedly he's supposed to be light. I love your work. It was lovely. I'll be back to re read it again someday.
Almadynis Rayne chapter 25 . 7/17/2020
You made me think that, just perhaps, Gaiman and Pratchett got together one more time to mess with someone else's world.
Excellently done, in every sense of the phrase. Stayed true to the original characters' personalities, as well as the original feel and flow of 'Good Omens' itself. Lovely.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/6/2020
This was amazing story! Loved every chapter and moment in it! Great writing!
xanamarion3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
They was not gay, why make them gay?
KillgarraghForever chapter 4 . 5/14/2020
Oh my gods. Has Cas been watching Gordon Ramsay on 'the YouTube'?
Guest chapter 25 . 5/7/2020
This has to be one of my favorite fanfics, like, ever.
Motherofthehorde chapter 25 . 5/4/2020
Very good.
Thank you for writing.
Motherofthehorde
whovianmidget chapter 25 . 4/22/2020
Love this
styloespada chapter 25 . 2/22/2020
That... that was rather lovely. And kept me up several hours later than I meant to be! Thank you.
LuciferRedeemed chapter 25 . 2/20/2020
This was amazing! Sequel?