Reviews for Changing up the story
Xovomari chapter 5 . 12/25/2019
Totally enjoyed this chapter! I love how Jackie spoke her side of what happened to Donna and how they made up to be best friends again!
Rachel chapter 17 . 12/16/2019
Wow this story is just so good! Thank you for the update!
KateKat1992 chapter 16 . 10/16/2019
It’s definitely not OOC. I could see if given the chance them going through this like this.
They’re getting older so they have to grow and it is growing them. They can’t stay immature forever ya know.
I look forward to reading more!
judithneary chapter 16 . 10/15/2019
You have done a great job with illustrating Jackie and Hyde talking through their problems. I loved how Hyde won her back. I cannot wait to see how you end this, hopefully with "babies of love" for Jackie and Hyde. I also look forward to the story where Peter is the endgame. Thank you for such a good story.
Sprout76 chapter 16 . 10/15/2019
You know me, Hyde/Jackie endgame. So much emotion in this chapter. I am trying to get inspiration to finish my story.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/15/2019
Nope. Peter and Jackie epic.
Steven and Jackie hell no. No
Rachel chapter 16 . 10/15/2019
Really like it! Thanks for the update!
hokkman04 chapter 16 . 10/15/2019
Perfectly executed chapter! I really enjoyed the part where Hyde is reading Jackie's diary. It was written so well, and everything was in character for Jackie.
Rachel chapter 15 . 10/4/2019
I loved it! Your editing choices were great!

It seemed a legitimate way for Hyde to erase the past accosiation they both would have had because of what happened last time he came to a hotel for her in Chicago.

The trip to Tennessee with W.B and Angie, it made the changes in Hyde more believable and made W.B. a more fleshed out character, someone who cares about Hyde snd his mistakes.

Can't wait for the update!
KateKat1992 chapter 15 . 10/3/2019
I loved it. I’m glad Hyde stepped up there.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2019
No, Peter and Jackie should be endgame
Mr.Green37 chapter 15 . 10/3/2019
Hopefully it ends on a high point for them.
Sprout76 chapter 15 . 10/3/2019
I loved this, I was wondering how he was going to convince her. Can't wait for another update
KateKat1992 chapter 14 . 9/19/2019
Now he needs to get his Jackie back!
KateKat1992 chapter 8 . 9/19/2019
Jackie wouldn’t cheat. (Surprise cheese guy kisses doesn’t count, she wasn’t interested in that guy)
Not after everything that happened with Kelso especially. I mean geesh Kelso cheated on her a zillion times and no one really gave him a hard time.
Besides her and Steven were good for each other but ... Steven tried to make things hard for her calling her names and making her feel like crap when she wasn’t the one who cheated or took off (and married a stripper) when things got hard