Reviews for The Courier
vonnie836 chapter 13 . 10/28/2003
Great story, I like the interaction, the way you have T'Pol talk to Trip and especially how he remembers it.
wapnot chapter 13 . 9/19/2003
I already reviewed but, well, wow. that was amazing am v impressed. An emotional roller coaster. excellent
wapnot chapter 8 . 9/18/2003
I really like your story. i agreed with what you said about discriptions, im always scrolling down and skipping bits in other stories but i havent done that once. i just added you to my favourite story and favourite authors list. Will be reading more very, very soon
asd chapter 13 . 7/3/2003
That was so cute!
SpaceCowboy chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Good start. Interested in visiting this little space station myself. And I loved the line 'head require frequent blows to remember?' Okay, that sounds bad the way I just put it, but you know what I mean.

SpaceCowboy.
plumtuckered chapter 13 . 5/25/2003
Very nice, kitty! I really enjoyed this! I look forward to your next Trip saga! :-) Thanks!
zealousgirl chapter 13 . 5/24/2003
Yeah kitty! That was fabulous. You even left things such that you could do a sequel of sorts - and go more into the whole Trip and T'pol thing. However, even if you decide against a sequel, I look forward to your next wonderful.

Your ever faithful fan,

zealousgirl
zealousgirl chapter 11 . 5/22/2003
Cute observations by Phlox. I am looking forward to Trip waking up - maybe to find T'pol asleep at his bedside. . .
Drakcir chapter 11 . 5/22/2003
I'm liking this more and more, make Trip wake up soon, plz plz plz plz plz
skully chapter 11 . 5/22/2003
i luve it...cant wait to see what happens. i like pholx..and nurturing the relationship anyway he can. very kol.
Lowenove chapter 11 . 5/22/2003
Still going great. I love the scene at the end where Phlox can see T'Pol at Trip's bedside. Sweet.
zealousgirl chapter 9 . 5/21/2003
Curiouser, and curiouser! (ya, I know that's not a word) Loving this story so much. Thanks for you timeley updates. I would love to be able to criticize but I can't really think of anything to say. Maybe you should ask for some constructive feedback - it sounds less negative.

Well, you must be getting tired of hearing from me, but I like to let people know when I am diligently following one of their stories - hopefully spurring them on to continue.
TripGirl05 chapter 9 . 5/20/2003
Always intriguing! Keep posting, I can't wait to see what happens!
plumtuckered chapter 9 . 5/20/2003
I sound like a broken record! Another great chapter, kitty! You certainly now have honed the fine art of leaving your readers dangling! :-) Great job as always and as always, looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks!
TripGirl05 chapter 8 . 5/18/2003
That was so SWEET! I'm so intrigued, not only by what will happen with the implant, but also with the furtherance of the relationship between Trip and T'Pol. They make such a cute couple! Especially in this chapter.

Um... not to sound too eager, but... more please! -