Reviews for Heat
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 1 . 8/13
goddammit you Author-san! you just made me giggling the entire time reading this! thank god i wasn't in a much crowded place! phew~
its just...dammit! i might get addicted to this! ...oh wait, i already AM! aAaaAaaaa— yeah, seriously tho this was an adorable One-Shot! wholesomely enjoyable too read. this was a good ones, good ones!
Rice with Chest-Nuts chapter 1 . 8/13
let's see this next~ ...this might be as good!
Blackholelord chapter 1 . 8/3
Tanya might have not pushed the idea, but she is opening to the idea. I do look forward to future updates, but also a possible future aftermath of the war ending with Tanya and Viktoriya getting together.
Tsurugi chapter 1 . 4/6
*In the process from Dying of overdose of cuteness*...t-thanks for the chapter...i-i'll go continue your othe fanfic before dying...*says Tsurugi with a look of determination*
Ibskib chapter 1 . 11/28/2019
I would would love to see more of this, but a bit more leadup, showing how their arrangement started, but also how it progresses from here with Tanya and her wife :-)
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 10/27/2019
Ah damn, Tanya and Visha are so damn cute.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 10/22/2019
Only Visha would see that as romantic, but in their current sitution, maybe it is.

Another great story
There are not names chapter 1 . 9/18/2019
Loved it
Rippington Plasma chapter 1 . 9/15/2019
Good flow of battle, and an enjoyable read. I see great potential with the Salamander Kampfgruppe. But trying to describe the parallel actions of a combined arms unit (auftragstaktik) jumps the degree of difficulty.

War on the Eastern Front: The German Soldier in Russia 1941-1945, by James Lucas (1991), has some incredible anecdotal 'look and feel' of the insanity of the eastern front, but the stories are almost unbelievable.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 8/28/2019
This is too cute for words. Poor Tanya, just having to figure out her own feelings through trial and error.
Alehhandro chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
You are killing me! this is hilariously adorable!
Oh eM Geez!
tsuf chapter 1 . 7/8/2019
very nice and nice to read, thanks.
luvnanofate chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
I know these are just stories but hearing the word commie leaves a real bad taste in my mouth. I grew up during the cold War and lived in a small Christian town of 2,500 people who, just because my step mom's side of the family were Russians, we were called commies, pinko's, and lots of great names. A town full of bigots who knew nothing about Russia or Russian people. Again, I understand this is how they talked back then, but it really puts a burr under my saddle!
Again, thank you for a well written story, both part 1 and part 2. Thank you.
Jay
valdezn chapter 1 . 7/2/2019
God fucking damn this is adorable!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 7/1/2019