Reviews for Last Chance
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
That was the BEST fanfiction *ever*. Absolutely PERFECT. The ending (oh, man!) that was good. Great great job. Honestly.
Matrix Taylor chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
All U can say is WOW!
SiLvErMoOnWiNg chapter 12 . 11/10/2005
*sobs* This is such a wonderful story. I couldn't stop crying. My eyes are still puffy. LOL. I didn't think Heero would end up with Duo. *squeals* But he does. I'm not really into yaoi coupling. The only yaoi couples I like in GW is 3x4. I don't really read 1x2 stories, but this is an exception.
Dark Sadistic Angel chapter 12 . 6/19/2005
That was a great story. With the clock ticking away, you really placed stress on Heero as well as the reader. The ending was unique. I am left wondering about the soul promise though.

DSA
fireypixie chapter 11 . 5/15/2005
I absolutely Love this fic. I read it a long time ago but I only got to review now, This is one of my all time favorite fics. I love it.
blu-rain chapter 12 . 3/1/2005
i loved it! there were so many well-placed plot twists, i never really knew what to expect of the next chapter! thanks for sharing this clever, angsty, and adorably romantic story!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
Just a little note on my behalf:

I read a few other 1x2 stories you've written, and I've noticed that they sort of all involve Duo with the hospital...
Gil-dae chapter 12 . 8/29/2004
AW! That was such a wonderfully sweet story! I must say, very depressing in the beginning *cough* Duo dying *cough* But in the end it was good, and that's all that matters!

_ Shinigami's so funny! He added a good amount of humor to the story, making parts funny while keeping the overall mood of...death...! ~.

This was great!
Gil-dae chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
Wonderful, so now that Duo's free from jail, Heero's run over by a car...

You have a twisted mind for pain. But I love this story! And I will love it, just as long as it stays 1x2!
Gil-dae chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Well, this was a bit unexpected. I was wondering what you would do for 12 chapters since Duo died in the 2ND! *cries* DUO!

Must...read...more...
NightChild01 chapter 12 . 8/5/2004
o_o WAI! I loved it _ _ Had me screaming in anugish a few times, though (my parents questioned said screams). I love it. *showers of praise!*

Kaite
Larien chapter 12 . 3/17/2004
OH MY GOD!
That was SO Awesome!*hugs author*
Can you make one after Heero dies,I think it would be so CUTE to see the God Of Death and Heero in love!*has hearts in eyes*
You are the absolute BEST author ever!
I swear I started crying when I read about Duo being dead and Heero running out of time,I NEVER cry!I'm a sucker for romance!Mostly 1&2 and 3&4!I'm going to go and read any other storiees you wrote!MHUHAHAHA!
I love the god of death,I can just picture him sexily clothed in black*DROOLS*Yummy!
I HATE Relena,she doesn't deserve Heero and if I owned Gundam Wing then I would banish her of the face of the Earth and pair up the boys!MHUHAHAHA!Heero and Duo would be helplessly in love and so would Q&T!I would pair Wufei with Milliardo*sighs*
Amonae chapter 12 . 2/15/2004
OMG! I swear, I just about bawled my eyes out! And it has to be a damn good fic to make me cry! It was so beautiful! And I LOVE the ending! Kate's right, you should write a sequal. I would DEFINATELY read it! Your writing style is quite captivating and very addicting to read. I hope you keep it up!
carly chapter 12 . 1/29/2004
ack! i'm horrible. i read this the very same day you uploaded this, i think, and completely forgot to review. well, not really.. i just told myself i'd do it later. so, better late than never, eh? once again, i tell you, this was wonderful. it's like bubbly feelings all over again, these are really good ripples. :P
and i can't take the smile off my face now, which is stupid because you know.. but thanks, and continue writing because this is magical stuff. err.. okay, i'll stop being all creepy now. :D
Eternal-Darkness2 chapter 12 . 1/19/2004
Aw...even though in the beginning I really wanted Duo to go with Heero, now i want him to go with Shinigami. Oh well...i'm a weird little bugger. *lol* Nicely done. I loved it, down to the very last chapter. Even though i absolutely adore this fic and it's in my faves, I dun really think there should be a sequel. Unless u r pairing up heero wiht Shini. *wink wink, nudge nudge* *lol* I bow before your skills!
**Tootles**