Reviews for My Last Breath
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
aww! nice job!
Marceline Spinellifan chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Daria and Trent forever!
I hate Tom and I'm so glad they broke up. Yeses.
Great fanfic.
XxTalented-x-CheesexX chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
loved it :)

especially the end. it worked so much better than if youd had them get together. it was more in character.
GGADDICT22 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
This may be a tad after the fact but i loved your story both of them actually Tom sux lol!
Secret411 chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
i thought simple and clean was good but you just proved to me you can go from outstanding to ...um..wow there isn't a word that hi. sweet story
Kaimelar Feylove chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Its great to be a shipper, isn't it? I like the story. You handle the characters well. I wouldn't mind seeing more.

Kai
Baron-S chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
More of an observation than a review. Was Tom's phrase to Daria (cheap nickel plated etc) taken from The Shining?

Oh, I meant the novel only...dont bother going through the movie trying to find it.
Mrs. Kakashi chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Great job! A lot of Evanescence/Daria songfics here, huh? But I'm not complaining- I love both! Anyway, I like your story! I hate Tom, love Trent. Trent/Daria makes sense. So does Daria/Jane. :3
Jezebel Malice chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
i read both of your stories, they are good.
keep up the writing
jessi
Mother Midnight chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
O.o Oh my god! You HAVE to make a sequel to this! It's so sweet! GAH! I need more before I have a mental breakdown!
Janice C. Vasquez chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
You got to make a sequel to this one too! St least a small one whee she tells Jane everythin that happened. That was a very sweet ending, I really loved reading this.
kelly chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
moree more more more...if i don't have more i shall surely die!
moviestarmissy chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
really really good Daria and Trent rock
Brittany inu's kitten chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
r u writing new chapters cause i loved that!

_
RedGem270 chapter 1 . 5/24/2003
Hey it's me Jess. I read ur other story the one called Simple and Clean. Well, just wanted to let u know this one was cute. I liked it. That was so sweet at the end. I really think Trent and Daria r good 2gether. Anyway, gotta go and keep up the good work. Ur a very good and talented writer.