Reviews for Just a Step Amongst the Stairs
FierGascon chapter 9 . 8/6
What a creepy ending! *eg*

Well done!
Uia chapter 9 . 7/25
dear Athos...always holding the weight of the world on his shoulders

good job
Helensg chapter 9 . 7/25
Oh the poor man,not even his brothers truly believe that means they are all still in danger.
Thought he'd punctured a lung with those shifting ribs.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 9 . 7/25
Giggling at Aramis remark at Treville hahaha.. ..Athos is still haunted by what happened and Rochy threatening him trying to keep him unbalanced. Will it mess wiss mess wise with his sanity?
beeblegirl chapter 9 . 7/24
Two chapters together, you spoil us. This is getting complicated for poor Athos, i’m surprised his brothers were so eager to dismiss his version of what he saw, even Treville doubted him, so much so I thought for a minute that Athos had actually dreamt it. Rochefort obviously hasn’t finished with them then and at the moment he is playing mind games with Athos. What’s going to happen next?
FierGascon chapter 7 . 7/8
OMG!

*gasp*
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 7 . 7/7
What wicket fight and the boys all in a state of injury .. Hosertwat goiong again after them in darkness and being denied by the brave Musketeers.. Athos maybe stil fears attack wont sleep uintil he's guided to sleep maybe they are safe finally? but i doubt it
UIa chapter 7 . 7/7
brillant...awesome job
beeblegirl chapter 7 . 7/7
Phew, the rescue didn’t go particularly well but the mission was a success as the Inseperables were rescued. What of Bastian, is he still out there somewhere, he is definitely insane.
Helensg chapter 7 . 7/7
Vivid fight scene,why did Athos’s nose suddenly start bleeding?
UIa chapter 6 . 7/3
Finally...I need this man to die now

my poor boys
Helensg chapter 6 . 7/2
Rescue!...but I wonder how more self sacrifice Athos will try his hand at.
beeblegirl chapter 6 . 7/2
The poor servant boy, that description of Bastian taking his hand was creepy! Athos’ plan didn't work, but it wasn’t really a good plan but the best he could come up with in the circumstances and Bastian didn’t have any trouble in seeing the flaws in it, Athos would have undoubtedly tried to escape or throw himself in harms way once the others were free. Henri already suspects he and his team will be riding into a trap, let’s hope being prepared for that will be to their advantage even in a small way, but I fear there will still be casualties. They don’t know that Treville is heading their way but he won’t get there in time anyway. Still so much time for more harm to come to our boys, if they can endure any more.
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 6 . 7/1
Athos doing all he can gto save his freinds yet hosertwat wont agree .. Porthos beaten again yet he wont give in.. Antoine and Henri find teh messeneger and know things just took a wicked turn.. Porthos talks of his past heartbreaking to hear.. Yet he makes threats and you know he will follow through some how.. Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssss the calvery is coming!